DU9gyO8UQAANIIB

DU9gzHYUMAArfpH

DU9g0EbVQAA75m-

tumblr_ogus8hRvwr1udh5n8o1_500.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Good decision by F1.

I never really understood why there are women in there as it feels very seedy. Just like cheerleaders, ring girls, card girls, etc - literally being used as eye-bait.

Using kids is like we have in football and feels more of a positive society move

dap-man

Pro
Daps
:manny:I don't care that much.
I think F1 change their rule because they wanted to and feminism had nothing to do with it. I mite be wrong.

I don't think Kids shud be a part of the event, besides watching from the stands. I hope those Kids Parents keep a close eye on their Kids so they don't get taken advantage of.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Good decision by F1.

I never really understood why there are women in there as it feels very seedy. Just like cheerleaders, ring girls, card girls, etc - literally being used as eye-bait.

Yeah but why do you care, or I should ask, why are you bothered? What's seedy about having a female aura at a male-dominated event? If the girls want to be there, are fine with it and don't feel exploited, why are their feelings being invalidated?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:manny:I don't care that much.
I think F1 change their rule because they wanted to and feminism had nothing to do with it. I mite be wrong.

I don't think Kids shud be a part of the event, besides watching from the stands. I hope those Kids Parents keep a close eye on their Kids so they don't get taken advantage of.

smh.

Kids are commonly used as lil promotional tools to serve as inspiration for their futures. Lewis has done similar stuff with Schummy. Happens in football too - the kids walk out with the footballers and are also ball retrievers

Yeah but why do you care, or I should ask, why are you bothered? What's seedy about having a female aura at a male-dominated event? If the girls want to be there, are fine with it and don't feel exploited, why are their feelings being invalidated?

Well I will reverse the question - what benefit did grid girls add? It's an addition to the sport that was unnecessary

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Well I will reverse the question - what benefit did grid girls add? It's an addition to the sport that was unnecessary

A temporary distraction? Female energy in a high testosterone environment? Glamor? A lot of things in sports are "unnecessary". Like, no one is going to change the channel and forget to watch the rest of the game or leave the stadium if the Super Bowl doesn't have a halftime show, but it's done anyway. It's purely for entertainment but there's nothing wrong with it.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Good decision by F1.

Using kids is like we have in football and feels more of a positive society move

yall are some suspect ass nikkas, everyone agreeing with this sentiment

you soft and most likely a fatherless coward