:mjcry: not the ringcard girls

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Feminists didn't do this. F1 made this decision on their own

This.

F1 was never under any pressure to get rid of the girls - as evidenced by the sheer volume of backlash from both men AND women about this. Literally no one asked for this. I'm thinking they were looking to garner good publicity for making such a "progressive" decision even though it's largely backfired. Any feminists you see rejoicing now are late to the game.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it does
Feminism=war on straight penis

If some women get trampled :yeshrug:

Seems like its ugly bytches lashing out at the advantages of pretty bytches with a few crossing sides depending on the argument. Like yea we all dont want to get jizzed on by old white execs for roles but hate on the pretty chick clocking 6 figures at the bar because she got DDs

:wow:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The “sex sells” anecdote had to end someday:francis:......pretty women embraced it, got ahead because of it, just who would have thought women would end up being its undoing(some less attractive I’m sure).

They can thank Trump grabbing em’ by the p*ssy for all this.....I’m just astounded by the deflection from him and that office to the women fighting amongst themselves :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
This.

F1 was never under any pressure to get rid of the girls - as evidenced by the sheer volume of backlash from both men AND women about this. Literally no one asked for this. I'm thinking they were looking to garner good publicity for making such a "progressive" decision even though it's largely backfired. Any feminists you see rejoicing now are late to the game.

:patrice: It hasnt really backfired tho, aside from a few cries on twitter noone really gives a fukk that they wont be there anymore :manny:

nikkas watch F1 for Lewis Hamilton to provide black excellence :jawalrus:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
:patrice: It hasnt really backfired tho, aside from a few cries on twitter noone really gives a fukk that they wont be there anymore :manny:

It's backfired in that wherever you look, you'll see far more people talking shyt and criticizing this decision than in favor of it... NO company makes moves to incur the wrath of the majority. And it's not just "a few cries on twitter". There are former grid girls with a collective millions of followers speaking on this as well.....
nikkas watch F1 for Lewis Hamilton to provide black excellence :jawalrus:

That's cute and all but this isn't just about nikkas and how many of them are watching so...

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
It's backfired in that wherever you look, you'll see far more people talking shyt and criticizing this decision than in favor of it... NO company makes moves to incur the wrath of the majority. And it's not just "a few cries on twitter". There are former grid girls with a collective millions of followers speaking on this as well.....

That's cute and all but this isn't just about nikkas and how many of them are watching so...

:mjlol: no-onecares about them former grid girls either tho

This shyt gonna be forgotten about by next week sorry :yeshrug:

And people still gonna tune in to watch Lewis win another one :manny::umad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some women like being “trophies”. Who are you to deny them just because you want to work and be “equivalent”? I promise if my stomach was flatter, skin lighter and butt was bigger, I wouldn’t work. I’d be some eye candy somewhere getting paid. fukk that.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The “sex sells” anecdote had to end someday:francis:......pretty women embraced it, got ahead because of it, just who would have thought women would end up being its undoing(some less attractive I’m sure).

They can thank Trump grabbing em’ by the p*ssy for all this.....I’m just astounded by the deflection from him and that office to the women fighting amongst themselves :dwillhuh:
Come on son, these are the same hoes that were too dumb/lazy/emotional/unfocused to unify and get the only (serious) chance they had for a woman president elected. You think after missing a lay up they were gonna nail a half court shot :francis:

Creasy

Pro
Daps
I don't understand this logic. Women already DO aspire to be those things. Having jobs like Grid Girls or cheerleaders or whatever doesn't prevent anyone from becoming anything. Also, a lot of grid girls had other jobs or were in school (which they paid for with money earned from these gigs). One chick put herself through nursing school, retried and is now a full time nurse. They're really no different than car show models or shot girls.

There will always be women who wish to make money off their looks while they can but as long as they're not hurting anyone, who gives a fukk?
I already elaborated why theres an over influx that aspire to do those things, if you dont bother reading all of it dont reply to me

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Come on son, these are the same hoes that were too dumb/lazy/emotional/unfocused to unify and get the only (serious) chance they had for a woman president elected. You think after missing a lay up they were gonna nail a half court shot :francis:
because most sane women would rather be Melania Trump then Hillary Clinton. :yeshrug:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
because most sane women would rather be Melania Trump then Hillary Clinton. :yeshrug:
You aint lying funny thing is most woman have a better shot at being Clinton (a career politician) then Melania (an ex model) but that non practicality is why women are where they are :yeshrug:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint lying funny thing is most woman have a better shot at being Clinton (a career politician) then Melania (an ex model) but that non practicality is why women are where they are :yeshrug:

got nothing to do with practicality and everything to do with laziness .....

bottom line ... even drug dealers put in a days work ....

a lot of chicks just want to take pics on insta or lay on their back in order to get paid