Dozens of Formula 1 race car girls are out of a job due to feminist complaints

Creasy

Pro
Daps
I feel bad for the girls though...what other jobs are they skilled for? You spent the past five years standing in one spot on a race track, holding a flag, umbrella, lap number or a drivers name up for a few moments before walking around the track and generally just looking good...can't imagine there are any decent jobs that are going to pay them as much for such little work.
Thats the point tho.... encourage women to not just aspire being no skill show bunnies but actual people that learn serious professions

Creasy

Pro
Daps
Also I used to watch F1 a lot as a youngn and them hoes 99.999999% white women and them races were ALL over the world, so watch who yall caping for

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I never really got the point of having women has sideshows in sports event. If i am watching sports i am watching it for the athletic events going on on the field or court. No sports fan watches the sports to see scantily clad women dancing. No one watches boxing or MMA for the ring girls, No one watches the NBA or NFL for the cheerleaders. I seriously doubt actual F1 fans would care or even notice

Glamour. That is what ring girls, or walk-on girls, or grand prix girls, are about. Not subjugation, or debasement or even sexism. Glamour. The presence of women looking fantastic takes a very masculine, sweaty, dull environment, and sprinkles it with stardust.

If you like the sport, you don't really notice they are there, and if you don't, hey, it's Hollywood. Take the women away and you've got a fat bloke walking out to play darts; or Lewis Hamilton smiling — or not, depends on his mood — while wearing a cap.

Why don't Chelsea ditch Conte now and hire Luis Enrique? | Daily Mail Online

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I feel bad for the girls though...what other jobs are they skilled for? You spent the past five years standing in one spot on a race track, holding a flag, umbrella, lap number or a drivers name up for a few moments before walking around the track and generally just looking good...can't imagine there are any decent jobs that are going to pay them as much for such little work.

Oh I can think of a career.:takedat:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Glamour. That is what ring girls, or walk-on girls, or grand prix girls, are about. Not subjugation, or debasement or even sexism. Glamour. The presence of women looking fantastic takes a very masculine, sweaty, dull environment, and sprinkles it with stardust.

If you like the sport, you don't really notice they are there, and if you don't, hey, it's Hollywood. Take the women away and you've got a fat bloke walking out to play darts; or Lewis Hamilton smiling — or not, depends on his mood — while wearing a cap.

Why don't Chelsea ditch Conte now and hire Luis Enrique? | Daily Mail Online
Soccer does not not have all that "glamour" and it seems to do fine.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
It IS sexist.

Why don't they have men in these positions as well?

They could have their shirts off and wear pants with the ass-cheeks cut out like Prince.

fukking sexist!
They do actually. They're called gridboys

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:ooh: Oooooow!!!
I luv it...
Let the panties burn.
We knew this was gonna happen...
Feminism starts eating its Own lol

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
Thats the point tho.... encourage women to not just aspire being no skill show bunnies but actual people that learn serious professions

Yeah but....if that's what they want to do, what business of it is anyone else? I mean, it's 2018, if they wanted to be brain surgeons they could be, but that's not what they wanted so it's not what they're doing. They wanted an easy job where they could coast off their looks and they got one ,there isn't anything wrong with that. Some people aren't meant for the office life or retail life. I thought the point of feminism is that women aren't supposed to be shamed for their individual choice, be it working in corporate and wearing a pantsuit or working in retail or working in the 'glamour/show' business and wearing next to nothing...these same feminist argue about women getting shamed for wearing what they want to wear and then turn around and shame women for wearing outfits they choose to wear by nature of their profession.

For every girl doing something like "Grid-girl", there's is a girl trying to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer so I don't get that argument; women have been aspiring for years to be more than housewives and eye-candy secretaries, and have made sure legislation goes through that allows them to reach those goals/dream....at the end of the day though, there are always going to be those girls who rather leverage their looks.