Dozens of Formula 1 race car girls are out of a job due to feminist complaints

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Thats the point tho.... encourage women to not just aspire being no skill show bunnies but actual people that learn serious professions

I don't understand this logic. Women already DO aspire to be those things. Having jobs like Grid Girls or cheerleaders or whatever doesn't prevent anyone from becoming anything. Also, a lot of grid girls had other jobs or were in school (which they paid for with money earned from these gigs). One chick put herself through nursing school, retried and is now a full time nurse. They're really no different than car show models or shot girls.

There will always be women who wish to make money off their looks while they can but as long as they're not hurting anyone, who gives a fukk?

stave

Superstar
Daps
As someone who's been watching F1 for almost 20 years, I don't really mind it. Most of the grid girls are hit when they go to certain countries (Singapore :huhldup:). You see them during the grid walk if you watch the pre-race and maybe when the driver walks to the podium. You don't really see them otherwise and they are off somewhere else during the race. They are just models working a weekend gig basically. This isn't much different from the girls who work at the auto shows, except that the auto show models travel from show to show if they are within the same country.

Using kids who are upcoming drivers is ok I guess because it gives them a little bit of possible exposure to pick up corporate sponsorship. Racing is expensive.

Now as soon as any funny shyt happens, they need to axe it and bring the hoes back. And like someone else said, there are other racing series so it isn't a big deal imo. I don't even think they get paid that much because none of them are really famous people. They're just regular people who model.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
As someone who's been watching F1 for almost 20 years, I don't really mind it. Most of the grid girls are hit when they go to certain countries (Singapore :huhldup:). You see them during the grid walk if you watch the pre-race and maybe when the driver walks to the podium. You don't really see them otherwise and they are off somewhere else during the race. They are just models working a weekend gig basically. This isn't much different from the girls who work at the auto shows, except that the auto show models travel from show to show if they are within the same country.

Using kids who are upcoming drivers is ok I guess because it gives them a little bit of possible exposure to pick up corporate sponsorship. Racing is expensive.

Now as soon as any funny shyt happens, they need to axe it and bring the hoes back. And like someone else said, there are other racing series so it isn't a big deal imo. I don't even think they get paid that much because none of them are really famous people. They're just regular people who model.

How much do F1 drivers make?

stave

Superstar
Daps
Other contracts

Sebastian Vettel - 3 years, $110Mil
Michael Schumacher - 4 years, $124Mil (I think at the time, this was the biggest contract anywhere)
Kimi Raikkonen - 3 years, $153Mil (old contract)

How does one qualify to become one:jbhmm:

Might have to get my Ricky Bobby on. I been in a car chase or two:mjgrin:

You basically start out as a kid driving go karts and work your way up. That's why the kids on the grid will possibly have an upside here. You don't really make shyt unless you're good when you get older and all of the cost is coming out of your own pocket without sponsorship.

Lewis is one of the interesting stories because he got sponsored very early by Formula 1 team McLaren. It doesn't happen often from what I have ever heard, but some companies will chip in on the cost to slap their logo on your car if you're good

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
"We want the right to use our body and p*ssy as we see fit.... and not be demonized for it, but now, you'v taken away our right to earn a living using our body and p*ssy to insert children."

"That is sexism/gender discrimination."

bytch PLEASE

shadowking

All Star
Daps
DU9gyO8UQAANIIB

DU9gzHYUMAArfpH

DU9g0EbVQAA75m-