Downsides of Living in Miami

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nah man, but Crackface, Broward is a good look too, its not boring at all, you have downtown Lauderdale for the night life, the Hard Rock in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines mall, nice communities in Miramar and Pembroke Pines, Hollywood and Lauderdale beach is nice too, if you looking for a nice lowkey beach at night, Dania Beach is where its at, can bring a girl with you there and get your smash on easily without anyone looking, Theres also the mall in sawgrass with tons of outlets, young circle has tons of festivals too.

I am not seeing the downsides to this city outside of being w@shed away by a t$un@mi one day.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I lived in Kendall for about 2 years.. shyt was pretty good if you have a car and a good job. Only downside is the fukking humidity and how quiet it is. Me being from nyc living somewhere where all you hear is the wind is creepy as fukk

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
You were not lying. I can get a nice home there. How are gun and knife conceal laws in your state.

You never heard of George Zimmerman?

What kinda sucks is you pretty much need a concealed weapons permit to carry a pocket knife.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You never heard of George Zimmerman?

What kinda sucks is you pretty much need a concealed weapons permit to carry a pocket knife.

I have heard of him. He shot and killed a boy in his neighborhood. My question is. What about in my car. Can i ride with the technology on my seat or in my waistband. Are concealed permits easy to obtain in florida.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
I have heard of him. He shot and killed a boy in his neighborhood. My question is. What about in my car. Can i ride with the technology on my seat or in my waistband. Are concealed permits easy to obtain in florida.

Its pretty easy to get if your record is clean. Once you get it you can keep the burner with you pretty much anywhere.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I lived in Kendall for about 2 years.. shyt was pretty good if you have a car and a good job. Only downside is the fukking humidity and how quiet it is. Me being from nyc living somewhere where all you hear is the wind is creepy as fukk

I was raised in the country so i enjoy going outside and hearing nothing but bugs

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Hurricanes!!!! The job market is shyt. Miami Beach isn't reflective of how regular Miamians live. Houses aren't worth shyt but that's prolly good for you right now.

Add to that sky high homeowners insurance.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hurricanes!!!! The job market is shyt. Miami Beach isn't reflective of how regular Miamians live. Houses aren't worth shyt but that's prolly good for you right now.

Always keep this in mind.

mexicans WILL cut you
:rudy: Probably like 5 mexicans in all of Dade. Mexicans gotta get away from the boricuas, cubanos, and dominicanos before they can even get to you.

Miami beach >> dade & broward?? :rudy: your whole post tells me your a tourist
Sit yo ass down

:rudy: I ain't a tourist, no comparison between Miami Beach and Miami. That's like comparing Beverly Hills to LA County, or Manhattan to Queens. Don't take it personal though, got love for all those who live on the other side of dem causeways :obama:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas that look like this heavily populate the city
drzoe_question.jpg

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Just lots of traffic at times, horrible drivers, and finding a job is difficult, if you know people you'll be good, haven't had a strong hurricane hit us in years. Also when the Canadians come down for the winter time can be annoying, they're some of the worst drivers
LOL I made a thread over at the hamster about this issue. I've seen Quebec plates Canadian driving on the wrong side of Pembroke Rd like they :win:

ME = :snoop:

yea man... personally I prefer Broward County to Dade, but that's just me... if I were spending 250K on a crib down here, I'd move to West Miramar/Pines somewhere... right on the Dade-Broward border, close to 75, nice diverse suburb, and you can be in South Beach in 20 minutes

Same there are some areas I like in Miami mostly the town up along A1A I work in Hialeah/Miami Lakes and I don't think I can live out there too reffy/fugee. I been out here since 06 living in the Hallandale Beach area and lived the last two years in Coral Springs. I didn't mind it out there, but it's far away from everything.

i heard there be alligators walking around the streets like regular people after it rains for a long period of time is this true?

:russ: I don't know about them crossing the streets but I seen them walking along the canals around west Hialeah Gardens and in alligator alley.

I have seen Iguana and turtles causing traffic jams while they cross the streets that shyt bugged me the 1st time I saw that. But I guess the iguana's died out 2 or three years ago during one "cold" winter so you don't really see that as much if at all.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
get a house in Broward... Miramar/Pines preferably... 5-10 mins from 75/95/Turnpike, you can be anywhere you need to be in miami/broward within 20-30 mins... apart from the beach miami sucks and most of the good spots in miami are down south... like kendall/homestead etc... which is just far as fukk from civilization... hatian and cuban drivers :snoop:

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
I have seen Iguana and turtles causing traffic jams while they cross the streets that shyt bugged me when the 1st time I saw that. But I guess the iguana's died out 2 or three years ago during one the "cold" winters so you don't really see that as much if at all.

Yep there used to be a bunch by the canal when I live on the beach. I never knew they liked water but they can swim real good. Then they all died that crazy cold winter. I guess they were a invasive species anyway (escaped/freed pets) from the Central America area.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
1) Canadian or not, worst drivers in the country. HORRIBLE. can't stress this enough.
2) Don't move down there until you have a job lined up.
3) Don't buy in Dade. Rent or buy in PBC.