Downsides of Living in Miami

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The beaches in W Palm are boring unless you like to surf. I mean yeah its the beach and theres plenty of sand and water. And yeah thats great if you just dug your way out 2 feet of snow and shyt. But Miami Beach is a whole nother animal with mad hoes and all the comforts of the city right there.
See I am in the city now, so a boring pristine beach good for nothing but surfing + chilling sounds perfect

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
You were not lying. I can get a nice home there. How are gun and knife conceal laws in your state.

Ehh, I don't know about Miramar. Haven't been there in 6 years.

Where I'm at now in GA you're actually required to have a gun

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why I don't live Miramar anymore or why are guns required where I'm at now?

Why I don't live in Miramar: I was 14 and my mom moved me out to GA so I could be around my dad

Guns: :manny:

Yea mainly the gun thing. That is an interesting law that i have never heard of. Educational. It sounds like south florida is a nice place to live. I hear Florida is a hotbed for bizarre activity.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
well everyone thinks they will be living the Miami Beach lifestyle which is far from true for most

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
§ansprix™;429160 said:
From June to November I believe.

So it rains a big part of the time in the summer? There are still many days to enjoy the sun right?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
So it rains a big part of the time in the summer? There are still many days to enjoy the sun right?

Well it rains the majority of the summer.....but is mad fukkin weird, it won't rain all day some days and then it'll be raining where you at and if you walk up the street it's dry as shyt :merchant:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
§ansprix™;429438 said:
Well it rains the majority of the summer.....but FL is mad fukkin weird, it won't rain all day some days and then it'll be raining where you at and if you walk up the street it's dry as shyt :merchant:

In your experience would you say south floridians are good or bad people.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
In your experience would you say south floridians are good or bad people.

I haven't spent enough time in South FL. But the few times that I have been down there, I've felt more at home. A lot of spanish people and the overall vibe is a lil better than where I live now, which is more in central FL.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
well everyone thinks they will be living the Miami Beach lifestyle which is far from true for most

What is the "Miami Beach lifestyle?" The important thing is you get in with the locals. Then the clubs and shyt are basically free.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its hot as hell = big electric bill.

The people are kinda rude.

Miami Beach >>>> the rest of Dade and Broward.

Hurricane season just started. I was evacuated at least 5 times living on Miami Beach (only actually left once).

¿Habla Español?

Too many generic douches (everyones a thug or some jersey shore wannabe) and the overall theme of the city is rather shallow and materialistic.

Theres plenty of ups though. bytches from all over the world in Miami Beach. Clubs open til 5am (some spots even later). Topless beach.

Homie hit the nail on the head. Most people out here if they are young are either wannabe thugs or uppity generic jersey shore a$$holes.i love this city but people out here are to materialistic and don't really look out for one another. The traffic on 836 and palmetto is horrendous! Job market is ehh

Other than that this is a pretty freakin nice place to live in. Nothin like bieng on a boat in biscayne bay or one of the sandbars on a random afternoon.:win::win: