Daps
Chewing_face.jpg

Damn bruh

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
racism, crime, immature thugs who are too old to be in the game, bad job market, hateful uppity spanish peoples like cubans are the worst, people cant drive, old folks everywhere, hoodrat/groupies are ratchet as a motherfukker, club scene is ridiculous, drug connects is everywhere, from little mans and them to old peoples, and everybody is either on medication or just high. everyone is on a 'mission' all the time but they really trying to hit a lick, and as soon as you think one dude is hustlin getting it one way, he really doing it another

but other than that its been my home all my life and it's all love. hialeah, opa locka and the whole 'miami gardens' what up

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
racism, crime, immature thugs who are too old to be in the game, bad job market, hateful uppity spanish peoples like cubans are the worst, people cant drive, old folks everywhere, hoodrat groupies be out of their mind, club scene is ridiculous, drug connects is everywhere, from little mans and them to old peoples, and everybody is either on medication or just high.

but other than that its been my home all my life and it's all love. hialeah, opa locka and the whole 'miami gardens' what up

A elderly cuban gangster in vegas told me he was going to cut my balls off because i bet against him on the crap table. Are knives a big part of the culture in miami?

Also what are the gun laws like in florida.

Lastly, what is the longest blade you can carry concealed in florida.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
racism, crime, immature thugs who are too old to be in the game, bad job market, hateful uppity spanish peoples like cubans are the worst, people cant drive, old folks everywhere, hoodrat/groupies are ratchet as a motherfukker, club scene is ridiculous, drug connects is everywhere, from little mans and them to old peoples, and everybody is either on medication or just high. everyone is on a 'mission' all the time but they really trying to hit a lick, and as soon as you think one dude is hustlin getting it one way, he really doing it another

What cities outside of miami do you reccomend because obviously i do not believe i will be living in miami beach.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
A cuban in vegas told me he was going to cut my balls off because i bet against him on the crap table. Are knives a big part of the culture in miami?

Also what are the gun laws like in florida.

Lastly, what is the longest blade you can carry concealed in florida.

I don't know, I got a record and can't carry shyt legally. my old boy from high school got one but I'd have to ask. I think the knife laws are ridiculous and you can carry some medium shyt if you show it in a holder

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
if you want fast paced shyt, the high life and fake it to make it types, go to miami. if you want a nice, slow place to chill in, do more up north to like lauderdale or even south carolina.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
What cities outside of miami do you reccomend because obviously i do not believe i will be living in miami beach.

try fort lauderdale, or just go to a more calm, civilized place like south carolina, north carolina, whatever. you might visit miami, its better like that. you aint gotta live in it. if youre young, youll love miami. if you get older, you see a lot of people stuck on silly shyt and not getting it together. a lot of older peeps left me out here cus they were tired of the place. I cant blame em, it is what is. its beautiful, but its just as ugly

orlando got some places too.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
smh at dudes saying hurricane season, I can tell you don't live in Florida

only three downsides I can think of are the humidity if you're not used to it, the rain in the summer, and traffic on shyt like 826 and 595 during rush hour... aside from that, :win:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
'models' is out of control here though. some of the finest and most exotic bytches are here. shyt is sort of like vegas in some ways. a tropical vegas Id guess

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Its hot as hell = big electric bill.

The people are kinda rude.

Miami Beach >>>> the rest of Dade and Broward.

Hurricane season just started. I was evacuated at least 5 times living on Miami Beach (only actually left once).

¿Habla Español?

Too many generic douches (everyones a thug or some jersey shore wannabe) and the overall theme of the city is rather shallow and materialistic.

Theres plenty of ups though. bytches from all over the world in Miami Beach. Clubs open til 5am (some spots even later). Topless beach.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
try fort lauderdale, or just go to a more calm, civilized place like south carolina, north carolina, whatever. you might visit miami, its better like that. you aint gotta live in it. if youre young, youll love miami. if you get older, you see a lot of people stuck on silly shyt and not getting it together. a lot of older peeps left me out here cus they were tired of the place. I cant blame em, it is what is. its beautiful, but its just as ugly

orlando got some places too.

By cities i mean areas in a 25 mile radius. I am not like those people who fled your city. I like being around fake people.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
mowgli.. why are you talking to yourself with 3 of your aliases.
i know you stan eminem, but youre acting out his song in this thread.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Its hot as hell = big electric bill.

The people are kinda rude.

Miami Beach >>>> the rest of Dade and Broward.

Hurricane season just started. I was evacuated at least 5 times living on Miami Beach (only actually left once).

¿Habla Español?

Too many generic douches (everyones a thug or some jersey shore wannabe) and the overall theme of the city is rather shallow and materialistic.

Theres plenty of ups though. bytches from all over the world in Miami Beach. Clubs open til 5am (some spots even later). Topless beach.

Miami beach >> dade & broward?? :rudy: your whole post tells me your a tourist
Sit yo ass down

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
smh at dudes saying hurricane season, I can tell you don't live in Florida

I was there in 2005 for Katrina, Wilma, and then they ran out of letters in the alphabet and had to start naming the storms Alpha and Beta and shyt. I knew people that lost power for weeks from Wilma. Dont act like the shyt aint real cause its been all good for a few years.