Downsides of Living in Miami

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
only downside is looking for a job. unemployment down here is turrible. my ex was a registered nurse making $38 an hour (which is ridiculously balling). she got laid off and cant find a nursing gig to save her life and her unemployment ran out. i think she's bout to start working at Guess or some retail gig. shyt is sad.

Damn breh, I remember they were hiring at the Broward General Medical Center a while back, didn't know the layoffs were effecting the people in the medical field down here too

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
edit- only reason anyone should prefer broward over dade is if u enjoy living a boring and miserable life

LMAO come on bro, I've lived in both and it's really the exact same shyt if you're not downtown or in South Beach... the quality of life in a place like Kendall compared to Pines is damn near identical; if anything, you'll get more bang for your buck in Pines and it's less reffy

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dogg there's a million spots depending on where you're trying to be... you could move down south to Kendall, Aventura area, Miami Lakes, Miramar, Pines, Plantation, Hallandale Beach, Gables, downtown Lauderdale... those are all places outside of "Miami" as you know it that probably aren't too expensive but aren't ghetto at all either

:youngsabo: Moving to Kendall is like moving to another country breh. shyt, Kendall, Aventura area, Miami Lakes, Miramar, Pines are all like moving to South America. But Kendall? Them dudes over there are like "what traffic lights?" :weirdo:

shyt, if I were you and I had a little cash, I'd move to Las Olas in downtown Ft. Lauderdale as a second option if South Beach is too expensive. Otherwise, Hollywood ain't bad. It's in the in-between Ft. Lauderdale and the major spanish speaking areas.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Thank you for your help. I like being on the outskirts of a major city but not so far that im disconnected from the city. I will look into this. My woman wants to move with me. Is this a city where you can actually continue a relationship?

She told me last night

*yea. you will find some spanish bytch while you're there*

I didnt laugh but she made a good point. Are the fly women there so status oriented that i dont have to worry about gorgeous spanish women throwing themselves at me or are women there throwing themselves at attractive men.

Good luck with that. Not only are there many fine females down there but theres also plenty of ballin ass dudes and celebrities and shyt. You might think you the man droppin a stack on a couple bottles in the club, then some dude at the table next to you drops like 20 stacks...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
only downside is looking for a job. unemployment down here is turrible. my ex was a registered nurse making $38 an hour (which is ridiculously balling). she got laid off and cant find a nursing gig to save her life and her unemployment ran out. i think she's bout to start working at Guess or some retail gig. shyt is sad.

edit- only reason anyone should prefer broward over dade is if u enjoy living a boring and miserable life

Somebodies getting a job though. Every day. Who are these people.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
By cities i mean areas in a 25 mile radius. I am not like those people who fled your city. I like being around fake people.

but you about to leave your place. same diff. they got kids and dont want to be in a big city full of poor schools and whatever, Im not mad

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Good luck with that. Not only are there many fine females down there but theres also plenty of ballin ass dudes and celebrities and shyt. You might think you the man droppin a stack on a couple bottles in the club, then some dude at the table next to you drops like 20 stacks...

I only have have 1 woman with me at a time so im not going to be humiliated like that.

You dont live in Miami do you.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Maybe Miami... but I have family around West Palm... comin from NY the beaches are heaven

shyt they were better than the beaches in Cancun... but for me Grand Cayman still takes the cake

The beaches in W Palm are boring unless you like to surf. I mean yeah its the beach and theres plenty of sand and water. And yeah thats great if you just dug your way out 2 feet of snow and shyt. But Miami Beach is a whole nother animal with mad hoes and all the comforts of the city right there.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Can you tell me what areas surround miami in a 25 mile radius that are good for home ownership?

Would highly recommend Miramar. I used to live there and it's a fairly peaceful area right outside of Miami. Houses are nice too

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i heard there be alligators walking around the streets like regular people after it rains for a long period of time is this true?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Would highly recommend Miramar. I used to live there and it's a fairly peaceful area right outside of Miami. Houses are nice too

You were not lying. I can get a nice home there. How are gun and knife conceal laws in your state.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i heard there be alligators walking around the streets like regular people after it rains for a long period of time is this true?

Nah man, but Crackface, Broward is a good look too, its not boring at all, you have downtown Lauderdale for the night life, the Hard Rock in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines mall, nice communities in Miramar and Pembroke Pines, Hollywood and Lauderdale beach is nice too, if you looking for a nice lowkey beach at night, Dania Beach is where its at, can bring a girl with you there and get your smash on easily without anyone looking, Theres also the mall in sawgrass with tons of outlets, young circle has tons of festivals too.