Downsides of Living in Miami

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you get in with the Cubans down here you'll be good. Them dudes run Miami.

Best place to live IMO is mid Miami beach. Get a nice apartment out there that won't b to expensive plus your walking distance to the beach and u won't have to deal with the south beach hoopla

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
What if i dont like to club. What else is there to do. Florida is a pretty flat state isnt it?

Very flat. Especially South Florida.

Other than the club and the beach there aint much to do. Thats one of the reasons I left. But theres plenty of Brazilians to wrastle with, friend.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Very flat. Especially South Florida.

Other than the club and the beach there aint much to do. Thats one of the reasons I left. But theres plenty of Brazilians to wrastle with, friend.

Outside of nightclubs and wrestling there isnt much going on in miami. I have more to think about.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
If you get in with the Cubans down here you'll be good. Them dudes run Miami.

Best place to live IMO is mid Miami beach. Get a nice apartment out there that won't b to expensive plus your walking distance to the beach and u won't have to deal with the south beach hoopla

Yep my last spot was near 27th and Collins. A little distance from the craziness with the beach right there. My first spot was right on 8th and Collins. shyt was crazy but a little too much at times.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I live in Miami Beach, and I love it. Cant complain at all. Got everything (gym, supermarket, restaurants, bars, the beach) all within walking distance of my place:myman: South Bech is 10mins south of me. Downside of Miami i would say is the humidity, and depending your commute to work, the traffic can make you want to kill yourself.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I live in Miami Beach, and I love it. Cant complain at all. Got everything (gym, supermarket, restaurants, bars, the beach) all within walking distance of my place:myman: South Bech is 10mins south of me. Downside of Miami i would say is the humidity, and depending your commute to work, the traffic can make you want to kill yourself.

Do you reccomend that people who disliking clubbing just stay out of your city. What do people who live a more slow paced life do?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
i heard there be alligators walking around the streets like regular people after it rains for a long period of time is this true?

Where there's large bodies of water, there are most likely alligators not far away.

There was an incident where I live where this lady came out her house to a 9 ft alligator just chillin in her front yard.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yep my last spot was near 27th and Collins. A little distance from the craziness with the beach right there. My first spot was right on 8th and Collins. shyt was crazy but a little too much at times.

:gladbron::ooh:

Damn that's prime location right there. How much you was paying for that spot and what made you leave it? Was it a run down joint, or was it pretty fly?

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
§ansprix™;430982 said:
:gladbron::ooh:

Damn that's prime location right there. How much you was paying for that spot and what made you leave it? Was it a run down joint, or was it pretty fly?

It was in the building where quicksilver is (before quicksilver was there). The rent was pretty cheap at like $800 for a 2BR but that was in 1995 (that buildings condos now but I imagine the rent would be around $1500). I left for a bigger (and quieter) spot a few blocks west of there. As you can imagine it was pretty hectic living right there. It was dope being one block from News Cafe, Wet Willys, and Puerto Sagua :eat: . But there was this club right across the alley and I could hear the bass all night. Then at around 5am they would come out and dump all the glass bottles into the dumpster. I almost caught a body... :birdman:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do you reccomend that people who disliking clubbing just stay out of your city. What do people who live a more slow paced life do?

No not at all. There are other things to do here, depends what your into. I personally don't club as hard as i use too anymore. Im more of the bar/lounge type of guy. Now if there is a night where i want to just get trashed and go dance and party it up, then i would absolutely go club, and have several spots to pick from:stylin:

People that live a slow paced life can also have a great time down here. Like i said it all depends on what you like to do for fun. For example my dad, he likes to fish. So he'll go to Haulover take his rod, and get on one of the fishing boats that go out to sea for a couple of hours for some deep sea fishing. It all depends what you like to do.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It was in the building where quicksilver is (before quicksilver was there). The rent was pretty cheap at like $800 for a 2BR but that was in 1995. I left for a bigger (and quieter) spot a few blocks west of there. As you can imagine it was pretty hectic living right there. It was dope being one block from News Cafe, Wet Willys, and Puerto Sagua :eat: . But there was this club right across the alley and I could hear the bass all night. Then at around 5am they would come out and dump all the glass bottles into the dumpster. I almost caught a body... :birdman:

Bro you were in the heart of sobe, i hope your bldg had parking. Damn rent was soooo cheap back then, wow. Puerto Sagua is still open too, that place is fire:takedat:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
It was in the building where quicksilver is (before quicksilver was there). The rent was pretty cheap at like $800 for a 2BR but that was in 1995 (that buildings condos now but I imagine the rent would be around $1500). I left for a bigger (and quieter) spot a few blocks west of there. As you can imagine it was pretty hectic living right there. It was dope being one block from News Cafe, Wet Willys, and Puerto Sagua :eat: . But there was this club right across the alley and I could hear the bass all night. Then at around 5am they would come out and dump all the glass bottles into the dumpster. I almost caught a body... :birdman:

Yeah I feel you. I couldn't imagine living in that spot and having to work and shyt when it's party time 24/7 out there.

You must of had a blast tho the majority of the time.