DOOM OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So this game is garbage huh?
Hell no. This game is dope. I got uncharted and this the same day and I beat this game first. Its fast and fun right from the jump. Its great to play in small sessions too which worked out perfectly for me. I'm gonna do another play through once I beat uc4

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the game is good. Worthy of the 85 metacritic score :obama:

I did play all the OG id games though when they came out, as a child (what were my parents [not] thinking....:wow:)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell no. This game is dope. I got uncharted and this the same day and I beat this game first. Its fast and fun right from the jump. Its great to play in small sessions too which worked out perfectly for me. I'm gonna do another play through once I beat uc4
Ehh, game sounds garbage from what you're describing.

Pass

I'll probably red box it or something...

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have no desire to finish uncharted. :snoop:

Once that bytch came along for the ride i lost all interest.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Played the first two levels, the game is dope but at the same time I was about :dead: after an hour of playing. Not saying it gets old after just an hour, but I can't imagine anyone playing this in long stretches. shyt is hectic as hell (pun intended) with the only cooldown moments being the time you decide to take going into the next area of monster-killing frenzy.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Played the first two levels, the game is dope but at the same time I was about :dead: after an hour of playing. Not saying it gets old after just an hour, but I can't imagine anyone playing this in long stretches. shyt is hectic as hell (pun intended) with the only cooldown moments being the time you decide to take going into the next area of monster-killing frenzy.
:dahell:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I started messing with the Snapmap last night.
Crazy dope and very detailed.
Only thing is for some reason now, every time I try to save my edits the game crashes and kicks me to the home screen.