DOOM OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just beat the game last night.
Haven't touched the multiplayer or snapmap yet but I feel like doing a second play through with all the weapons unlocked. This game was a lot of fun. I wish the boss fights had a bit more variety. They all played out pretty much the same. Large open areas keep shooting and strafing. It would have been dope to have an indoor boss fight chasing you through hallways

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Just beat the game last night.
Haven't touched the multiplayer or snapmap yet but I feel like doing a second play through with all the weapons unlocked. This game was a lot of fun. I wish the boss fights had a bit more variety. They all played out pretty much the same. Large open areas keep shooting and strafing. It would have been dope to have an indoor boss fight chasing you through hallways
Me either, fam. lol!
I definitely will be going back in to upgrade everything.
Did the first level after beating it and tore through that shyt. Had that relic where it gives you infinite ammo for your primary as long as your health is over 200(I think it's 200:manny:) Either way, it was a slaughter. Super Shotty'd everything. :mjlol:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Equipment Power (improved equipment)
Dazed and Confused (longer stagger)
Intimacy Is Best (stagger off less damage)

...has gotten me through the wildest of demon hordes while using Decoy equip. Havin 2+ Barons sprint you down is just :huhldup:

And Rich Get Richer + upgraded seige mode gause cannon is just silly.

THe data logs you pick up throughout the game was a nice touch. The Doom Slayer stuff was raw.

Makin my way through nightmare :whew:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just pick this game up and this shyt is flames.

:whoo:

That terminator thumbs up when you fall in the lava.
:heh:

This game brings back so many memories. I remember play all the old school doom games including final doom and doom 64 (underrated).

Feels just like a modern version of those games.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
MP isn't terrible like the internet makes it seem either. Feels like a dumbed down Q3A. The customization options are endless, tho. Isn't that was this generation of gamers fiend for? :rolleyes:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
On PS4 is this gamepad only or can you use Keyboard/Mouse?

I've never properly got into FPS on gamepads; this looks GOOD but I want my WASD keys.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:what: Play it on PC then breh.
Of course the PS4 is going to use the PS4 controller.

Wow, this post was such a great use of all our time. It's obvious, you're right, I should spend $1500 on a whole new gaming rig for the sake of a single game instead of spending $50. I hadn't even considered the possibility of dropping 4 figures for the sake of a few whizzy bang bang thrills.

:comeon:

Unreal Tournament on PS3 supported keyboard/mouse. This isn't a new thing.:usure:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game is fun, but the sound seems to be lacking some bass :ld: