Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PSA - PS4 version>>>Xbone version

Face-Off: Doom
I have it for XBOX and it looks amazing. I'm actually enjoying this game like crazy the more I play it. I got the xb1 version of the strength of backwards compatibility for the first doom 1 - 3. Plus I have too many multiplats for ps4. I need to spread them out more. Anyway...this Doom is great. I highly reccomend it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

That Mancibus section was dope. Was a high point in the game so far for me. I just got to hell for the first time this morning and the game jumps a level In fun immediately. I was already having a blast but when I got to hell it gave me that old doom feel again. Skull keys and all.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I have it for XBOX and it looks amazing. I'm actually enjoying this game like crazy the more I play it. I got the xb1 version of the strength of backwards compatibility for the first doom 1 - 3. Plus I have too many multiplats for ps4. I need to spread them out more. Anyway...this Doom is great. I highly reccomend it.
Very nice and well thought out response.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
game is dope as hell just keeps on giving the glory kills are dope and u always gotta be on the move u def get the bang for your buck wit this game wish they had a diff pistol tho...i like long games like this ima have to play it again when i beat it to find all the secrets...i found alot so far tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i didnt the other dooms did i have to pre order or have the deluxe edition ?

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the more im playing the more Im really enjoying it

I thought it was just ok at first but now I cant put it down :wow:

finding all the secrets is actually kinda fun :ehh: