DOOM OT

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

finally done I was going cheat on my last trophy where you gotta beat the first level without dying
I heard there was a glitch where you can jump to the end

it beat it on my second day trying :whew:

Copped doom eternal on amazon for 25 bucks

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

finally done I was going cheat on my last trophy where you gotta beat the first level without dying
I heard there was a glitch where you can jump to the end

it beat it on my second day trying :whew:

Copped doom eternal on amazon for 25 bucks
Just finished this on PC earlier today as well. shyt was a lot of fun but towards the end the demons became bullet sponges, especially those dinosaur looking things. But I loved it and gonna start Eternal now.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this on PC earlier today as well. shyt was a lot of fun but towards the end the demons became bullet sponges, especially those dinosaur looking things. But I loved it and gonna start Eternal now.

the ones that rush you I think there soft spot is there butt lol

Sometimes they are invisible

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
the ones that rush you I think there soft spot is there butt lol

Sometimes they are invisible
Their butt? :dwillhuh:

I kept shooting them in the face and they had absolutely no reaction which was annoying because you gotta have SOME reaction to getting hit in the face with a bazooka

But I really enjoyed it overall. I played Eternal for a bit and pieces of flesh fly off enemies when you shoot them, which is good because you don't feel like your weapons are completely useless

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Their butt? :dwillhuh:

I kept shooting them in the face and they had absolutely no reaction which was annoying because you gotta have SOME reaction to getting hit in the face with a bazooka

But I really enjoyed it overall. I played Eternal for a bit and pieces of flesh fly off enemies when you shoot them, which is good because you don't feel like your weapons are completely useless

yeah shoot them in the back lol