DOOM OT

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
DAng didn't know this thread was :rip: status, I just copped it on saturday for 32 at Best buy, game is pretty dope so far just made it to hell really enjoying it but I haven't come across any bosses yet, some of these secrets are pretty tough to get to might have to go ahead and run through it with a guide to unlock everything

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
DAng didn't know this thread was :rip: status, I just copped it on saturday for 32 at Best buy, game is pretty dope so far just made it to hell really enjoying it but I haven't come across any bosses yet, some of these secrets are pretty tough to get to might have to go ahead and run through it with a guide to unlock everything
The game is crazy fun and is being slept on.
Its light on bosses. If I remember right there are only three and they come towards the end.
You're about half way done with the game.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I just started messing with snap map, this shyt gives the game some legs.:leon: Multiplayer ain't bad either, I could do without the demon power ups though. :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just started messing with snap map, this shyt gives the game some legs.:leon: Multiplayer ain't bad either, I could do without the demon power ups though. :ehh:
I wonder if they fixed the snapmap. I was having a blast with it but then I ran into a bug that would erase all of my progress every time I tried to save.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
They need to quit fukking around and give a nikka some more story content cuz that Multiplayer is Dead as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I like it so far

Only things I don't like are the gun switch wheel bullshyt.. why not just make all the guns switch from R1 ?????

or truly pause when I go to the wheel ..ain't no body got time to think about a fukkin wheel in the middle of a hell fight

also... not knowing where my feet are in relation to the edge of anything

Also havent got a feel for the jump & pull yourself up yet either cause I can't see my hands or body

I end up over jumping and diving off ledges

:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
the guns hold no weight
and I keep getting the same execution kills over and over

whats snapmap? is that for multiplayer?

this game has potential but i just keep doing the same thing over and over