Don't sign you contract if you don't like it. The Darrelle Revis Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
rebuilding in the NFL is finding a QB

and the Jets are pretty much stuck there. Now we know even if option 1 (Fez) sucks and they give up on him, option 2's not that much better. Even if Quinton Coples makes me look stupid and has a JPP like season, I'm gonna have to hope the Jets' D outscores the Jets' offense just so we can win games.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
and the Jets are pretty much stuck there. Now we know even if option 1 (Fez) sucks and they give up on him, option 2's not that much better. Even if Quinton Coples makes me look stupid and has a JPP like season, I'm gonna have to hope the Jets' D outscores the Jets' offense just so we can win games.

The Jets d by itself is good enough to keep the Jets decent. If they get the turnovers under control, they're probably a playoff team even with Fez.

And I think Coples is gonna stink too

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
UB1eV.gif

Hey, when the Niners win 9 games next season and Alex Smith stinks up the joint, Im going to laugh. Feel free to join 2012.

YBE

Banned
Daps
STFU YOU CAC

IF DARELLE REVIS BLOWS OUT HIS KNEE TOMORROW AND CAME BACK AS A MEDIOCRE CORNER...THE TEAM WILL "RENEGOTIATE" HIS IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND NOT PAY HIM ANOTHER DIME OF HIS SALARY.

YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR WASPISH TROLLING SOMEWHERE ELSE

can't say i disagree here :ld:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ruin it with what.

Yall are a bunch of soft ass pussies really. Stop being such a little bytch, honestly you can just leave the thread, it's that simple. I didn't PM you.

nikka fukk you. I bet we can vote to ip ban you you dumb dikkhead. You've gotta be one of the least liked posters on any forum I've ever been on. It's like it makes ur day to get under other peoples skin. Go get some fukkin p*ssy. Not only will it make u a better man, but it'll keep you from.posting.your bullshyt on our forum.

Daps
nikka fukk you. I bet we can vote to ip ban you you dumb dikkhead. You've gotta be one of the least liked posters on any forum I've ever been on. It's like it makes ur day to get under other peoples skin. Go get some fukkin p*ssy. Not only will it make u a better man, but it'll keep you from.posting.your bullshyt on our forum.

You're just soft as hell.

You act like i`m trolling, like i`m the only person in the world who was talking about this.

You seem to love to hate me then, because I know when I don't like someones posts, I just simply don't read them. Me being "one of the least liked" says a lot more about the ones who dislike me than it does me. SOFT, Larry Bird capitol S O F T

I actually could care less if any of this gets under your skins, I don't know or give a fukk about you, use the ignore button instead of being such a homotional sissy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alex is better than Sanchez, and our D is much better than the Jets D.

:stopitslime:

Mark as a rookie played better Alex Smith in the playoffs. Stop it, Alex Smith been garbage until last year. Jets gonna beat 49ers.

I don't like all these Jets fans saying we only win 5 games. Our defense will be top 5 again, its up to Offense to play better and we got rid of the biggest problem in Brian Schottenheimer.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
That Week 4 matchup is gonna be fun with all the history Last Emp alone has built with Jets fans in here. :obama:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
That Week 4 matchup is gonna be fun with all the history Last Emp alone has built with Jets fans in here. :obama:

shyt is so far away...but this place has suddenly turned into a Niners board over the past year so I expect it to be brought up constantly.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Are we really comparing about two qbs who've had non-descript or stand out NFL careers?

Are cats really investing energy asking who is better?

:laugh:

Daps
:stopitslime:

Mark as a rookie played better Alex Smith in the playoffs. Stop it, Alex Smith been garbage until last year. Jets gonna beat 49ers.

I don't like all these Jets fans saying we only win 5 games. Our defense will be top 5 again, its up to Offense to play better and we got rid of the biggest problem in Brian Schottenheimer.

Give me one logical reason why the Jets will beat the 49ers?

Also, Sanchez did not play better than Smith did in the playoffs. Smith outgunned Brees and had 4 td's in the divisional round, Sanchez never had a playoff performance like that.

Mark is an emotional midget who is inaccurate and and makes awful decisions with the ball on a regular basis. Even though Alex is in his 8th year and Mark will be in his 4th, there is no doubt that right now Alex is the better player, maybe in 4 years Sanchez will improve, I just don't see a bright future for him, even though I Would have said the same thing about Alex after his 4th.

I have to say though, Mark doesn't show any of the mental toughness that Alex did, whenever Mark is put under fire he crumbles and needs coddling

Daps
shyt is so far away...but this place has suddenly turned into a Niners board over the past year so I expect it to be brought up constantly.

Well a lot of those 49ers fans were active for a long time, we have a good contingency whose been reppin through good times and bad. There have definitely been a new influx of fans, to which I wonder how dedicated some are.

Funny thing is the Jets are another team which had a lot of support on this board for a while now too. It`ll be a fun week leading up to an embarrassing Sunday for NYJ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me one logical reason why the Jets will beat the 49ers?

Also, Sanchez did not play better than Smith did in the playoffs. Smith outgunned Brees and had 4 td's in the divisional round, Sanchez never had a playoff performance like that.

Mark is an emotional midget who is inaccurate and and makes awful decisions with the ball on a regular basis. Even though Alex is in his 8th year and Mark will be in his 4th, there is no doubt that right now Alex is the better player, maybe in 4 years Sanchez will improve, I just don't see a bright future for him, even though I Would have said the same thing about Alex after his 4th.

I have to say though, Mark doesn't show any of the mental toughness that Alex did, whenever Mark is put under fire he crumbles and needs coddling

Mark Sanchez has one of best playoff QB ratings and completion percentage, but Alex Smith can't throw to a receiver against Giants bad corners :aicmon:

Mark doesn't have mental toughness ? He's one of best 2 min quarterback and handling pressure with Tebow well, and he's never threw anybody under the bus, takes all the blame for everything.

Mark Sanchez was getting held back by Brian Schottenheimer, his offense was throw to certain receiver and if he's not open check it down, because ball had to be out at certain time. Schottenheimer was calling plays on getting 1 offensive player the ball and not teaching Mark get through all his reads.

We will beat y'all because everybody has more film on that meat n potatoes offense, and Alex Smith isn't no quarterback you want slinging the ball around. Mark Sanchez gonna have a good day.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can we stop with arguing over Sanchez and Alex Smith. who cares

• Dap
Reactions: Rev