Don't sign you contract if you don't like it. The Darrelle Revis Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
UB1eV.gif

Same thing I did when i wrote that. Trip jets fan so he kewl, but this dude says some of the stupidest stuff I ever read. He uses over analytical stats for basis of his opinions or says stupid shyt like he doesn't have all physical tools to be successful

Daps
Mark Sanchez has one of best playoff QB ratings and completion percentage, but Alex Smith can't throw to a receiver against Giants bad corners :aicmon:

Mark doesn't have mental toughness ? He's one of best 2 min quarterback and handling pressure with Tebow well, and he's never threw anybody under the bus, takes all the blame for everything.

Mark Sanchez was getting held back by Brian Schottenheimer, his offense was throw to certain receiver and if he's not open check it down, because ball had to be out at certain time. Schottenheimer was calling plays on getting 1 offensive player the ball and not teaching Mark get through all his reads.

We will beat y'all because everybody has more film on that meat n potatoes offense, and Alex Smith isn't no quarterback you want slinging the ball around. Mark Sanchez gonna have a good day.

As I thought.

It's all Schotty, Schotty threw all the int's. Schotty is the one who is inaccurate.

It's gonna be funny when there is no Schotty to blame this year.

The Saints had plenty of film on that meat & potatoes offense, if you knew anything about the 49ers there is nothing about the offense that is meat and potatoes. We had one of the most varied offenses in the NFL and one of the most creative running games you`ll find in the league.

Yeah Sanchez is gonna have a good day, the guy who can't take a hit is gonna be able to stand tall with the 49ers D.

fukking DELUSIONAL. Sanchez probably will be riding be bench after week 4.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Same thing I did when i wrote that. Trip jets fan so he kewl, but this dude says some of the stupidest stuff I ever read. He uses over analytical stats for basis of his opinions or says stupid shyt like he doesn't have all physical tools to be successful

Sanchez's brain is his biggest problem. He makes dumb decision after dumb decision and he doesn't have the physical tools that can make up for it.

Apparently using statistics to help form opinions is bad now. Okay.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
lol at trying to hype up a game that is 5 months away between two teams that play once every four years.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
being underpaid and holding out for a more lucrative contract is ok the first time, but after you are happy with, and sign that more lucrative deal, then you come back in 2 years and want out you are just an ass at that point

Exactly. This dude want two sides of the story and that shyt just gets annoying. I mean do it if you want, but don't be acting like people can't call you a begging bytch.

Daps
Sanchez's brain is his biggest problem. He makes dumb decision after dumb decision and he doesn't have the physical tools that can make up for it.

On point, this whole "Sanchez has all the tools" thing is getting out of hand.

Sometimes I Wonder what people consider to be all the physical tools, and how much they value these physical tools.

Some people fail to recognize the QB position is 90% mental, and Sanchez is lacking all of that 90%

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I thought.

It's all Schotty, Schotty threw all the int's.

It's gonna be funny when there is no Schotty to blame this year.

The Saints had plenty of film on that meat & potatoes offense, if you knew anything about the 49ers there is nothing about the offense that is meat and potatoes. We had one of the most varied offenses in the NFL and one of the most creative running games you`ll find in the league.

Yeah Sanchez is gonna have a good day, the guy who can't take a hit is gonna be able to stand tall with the 49ers D.

fukking DELUSIONAL.

Sanchez deserves criticism, but I'm not going to put all the blame on him, like an ESPN columnist.

He is a play-caller who looks at the huddle from the sideline and decides “I want to get the ball to this player.” And he makes his calls, in part, based on that. He will give his quarterbacks some flexibility, but “you might see a stare every now and then when the ball is not going where we want it.”

Brian Schottenheimer is just terrible. Having his Quarterback staring down offensive players.

So, now we gonna act like Saints is a good defense or something, you can't be serious. Giants didn't even do anything exotic with their game plan against 49ers and they still shut down 49ers passing game, with those average corners they have.

Can't wait till we win, ima come in :bustback: at your 49ers thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe because no receivers could get no separation last year, and everybody was sitting on all those short routes, leading to a lot of bad decision making because he has to throw the ball to somebody, can't throw it away every down.

Daps
So, now we gonna act like Saints is a good defense or something, you can't be serious. Giants didn't even do anything exotic with their game plan against 49ers and they still shut down 49ers passing game, with those average corners they have.

You seem to be downplaying the Giants great defense, we scored just as many points on the Giants as New England did, remember that.

You really can't give me one logical reason why the Jets will beat the 49ers. Not one. 49ers #1 run D will shut down the run, then Sanchez will be forced to throw the ball to move the offense, and the game will be over at that point.

Daps
I don't want to see players sit out every couple of years over contract disputes, but if the teams dont have to honor their end of the contract why should the player be held to a different standard?

Has this been addressed?

Cuz it's truth.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Maybe because no receivers could get no separation last year, and everybody was sitting on all those short routes, leading to a lot of bad decision making because he has to throw the ball to somebody, can't throw it away every down.

Well hopefully Hill can help with that and open things up

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Sanchez deserves criticism, but I'm not going to put all the blame on him, like an ESPN columnist.

Brian Schottenheimer is just terrible. Having his Quarterback staring down offensive players.

I wouldn't pay attention to Last Idiot int he first place. He'll use an extremist strawman who says "All Schotty's fault!! All Schotty's fault." There's no win for Last Idiot when most of us say Schotty played a major role in his failures when he's twisting us into saying he's responsible for all of is. :laugh: Dont mind him.

My issue with Sanchez is that he's always a fraction late with his decision making and is a horrible deep passer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem to be downplaying the Giants great defense, we scored just as many points on the Giants as New England did, remember that.

You really can't give me one logical reason why the Jets will beat the 49ers. Not one. 49ers #1 run D will shut down the run, then Sanchez will be forced to throw the ball to move the offense, and the game will be over at that point.

ysej tried use that illogical excuse saying we scored as many points as Green Bay and Patriots, not realizing that Green Bay & Patriots offense has no leeway, like 49ers do because of their great defense.

Also, Giants defense is not even all that good, their secondary got torched all year.

I obviously believe Mark Sanchez will be a better all around quarterback next year, so yeah Mark gonna stand tall :smugfavre:

Daps
I wouldn't pay attention to Last Idiot int he first place. He'll use an extremist strawman who says "All Schotty's fault!! All Schotty's fault."

Funny thing is I didn't need to use a strawman,

Marlo brought that one all on himself. Most Jets seem to have seen the light on Sanchez being crap, Marlo still toting that "Schotty was holding him back!" though.

And make up a better name that last idiot, you guys are better than that.