Don't sign you contract if you don't like it. The Darrelle Revis Thread

Daps
ysej tried use that illogical excuse saying we scored as many points as Green Bay and Patriots, not realizing that Green Bay & Patriots offense has no leeway, like 49ers do because of their great defense.

Also, Giants defense is not even all that good, their secondary got torched all year.

I obviously believe Mark Sanchez will be a better all around quarterback next year, so yeah Mark gonna stand tall :smugfavre:

Well we didn't get any turnovers vs. NYG, so it's not like or defense put us in some big spot to capitalize and get points.

I`m glad you think Sanchez is gonna be better next year, but truth is last year was Mark's best statistical year, so his stats can go up to the sky, but if he keeps showing his fragile self, turning it over and being a mental midget Tebow Allah will be there to make it real easy on Mark

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't pay attention to Last Idiot int he first place. He'll use an extremist strawman who says "All Schotty's fault!! All Schotty's fault." There's no win for Last Idiot when most of us say Schotty played a major role in his failures when he's twisting us into saying he's responsible for all of is. :laugh: Dont mind him.

My issue with Sanchez is that he's always a fraction late with his decision making and is a horrible deep passer.

Yeah, Sanchez definitely does need improve decision making and on his deep balls, but hard to do when your OC is only calling passing plays with 10 yard routes :thumbsdown:

Even Chad Pennington one of smartest quarterbacks had a lot of turnovers in Schotty offense, idk if its by design or he is not that good like every Jets fan thought.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we didn't get any turnovers vs. NYG, so it's not like or defense put us in some big spot to capitalize and get points.

I`m glad you think Sanchez is gonna be better next year, but truth is last year was Mark's best statistical year, so his stats can go up to the sky, but if he keeps showing his fragile self, turning it over and being a mental midget Tebow Allah will be there to make it real easy on Mark

Dashon Goldson part of problem running into everybody and them not recovering Sanchez fumble, even still Smith couldn't complete passes to wide receivers.

I believe in Mark :win:

Daps
Dashon Goldson part of problem running into everybody and them not recovering Sanchez fumble, even still Smith couldn't complete passes to wide receivers.

I believe in Mark :win:

Alright man, well then you're a good fan and credit to you for that.

Good fans believe when logic tells them not to.

But Smith wont need WR's, that boy Vernon gonna have a field day, better hope those new safeties are better than Rudy #1 and Rudy #2 (they are)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright man, well then you're a good fan and credit to you for that.

Good fans believe when logic tells them not to.

But Smith wont need WR's, that boy Vernon gonna have a field day, better hope those new safeties are better than Rudy #1 and Rudy #2 (they are)

I try to remain optimistic, and not be a pessimist like tremonthustler or trust me. We will see when it comes week 4.

Now we can get back to Darrelle Revis, no need to derail thread any further.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I try to remain optimistic, and not be a pessimist like tremonthustler or trust me. We will see when it comes week 4.

Now we can get back to Darrelle Revis, no need to derail thread any further.

It ain't even pessimism. It's realism. Jet Life. I'm admittedly harsher because quite frankly half these motherfukkers on the team can be cut tomorrow and I wouldn't trip, but it's all there in front of you. If the organization even showed that same optimism, there would be no need to add the biggest distraction in NFL history. The Jets' front office probably already considers next season a success. They've sold a lot of Tebow merchandise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't even pessimism. It's realism. Jet Life. I'm admittedly harsher because quite frankly half these motherfukkers on the team can be cut tomorrow and I wouldn't trip, but it's all there in front of you. If the organization even showed that same optimism, there would be no need to add the biggest distraction in NFL history. The Jets' front office probably already considers next season a success. They've sold a lot of Tebow merchandise.

Who can be cut ?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You're just soft as hell.

You act like i`m trolling, like i`m the only person in the world who was talking about this.

You seem to love to hate me then, because I know when I don't like someones posts, I just simply don't read them. Me being "one of the least liked" says a lot more about the ones who dislike me than it does me. SOFT, Larry Bird capitol S O F T

I actually could care less if any of this gets under your skins, I don't know or give a fukk about you, use the ignore button instead of being such a homotional sissy.

You flood the boards with your fukkin nonsense and u don't expect people to tell u to shut the fukk up? And call me soft all oh want bruh, cause I know one thing for sure.. you can't whoop me.

Oh and all bullshyt aside, you're the definition of a troll. Don't worry tho, I totally forgot to ignore your sissy ass like I did on SOHH. Ill take care of.it now.

Daps
You flood the boards with your fukkin nonsense and u don't expect people to tell u to shut the fukk up? And call me soft all oh want bruh, cause I know one thing for sure.. you can't whoop me.

Oh and all bullshyt aside, you're the definition of a troll. Don't worry tho, I totally forgot to ignore your sissy ass like I did on SOHH. Ill take care of.it now.

Dude I made one thread about Revis, how is that "Flooding the boardS" If you look I made a thread the same day about Martellus Bennet being over-weight, I don't see Giants fans crying.

You're a fukking silly fakkit who gets emotional way too easily, face it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Seriously....cats had a debate on whose better between Alex Smith and Mark SAnchez.

That's a lot of wasted energy.

Daps
Seriously....cats had a debate on whose better between Alex Smith and Mark SAnchez.

That's a lot of wasted energy.

And people dedicate threads to the Chicago Bulls playoff chances, isn't that a lot of wasted energy as well?

Hell, some could consider being a Jets fan the ultimate waste of energy

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And people dedicate threads to the Chicago Bulls playoff chances, isn't that a lot of wasted energy as well?

:what:

That's neither here or there.

You actually got into an animated thread discussion about Sanchez and Alex Smith....two underwhelming and underperforming NFL QBs....arguing about whose better.

:laugh:

Don't make a Jets fan thing. I won't make it a 49er thing. I'm making it a stupid thing...which it is.

:laugh:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
this is trolling at its finest.

Comparing the Jets and 49ers makes no sense. This isnt a rivalry.