Donald Trump's FIRST poll vs Biden POST-assassination attempt: SHOCKING RESULTS

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

The poll, conducted by Morning Consult of 2,045 registered voters on Monday, reveals that Trump is leading Joe Biden by just one percentage point on 46 percent, compared to the president's 45 percent. The poll has a margin of error of +/- two percentage points.

The findings also reveal that Trump's lead has narrowed slightly since the firm's previous survey, conducted between July 12 and 14, which put Trump two percentage points ahead on 44 percent to Biden's 42 percent.

The week before the shooting, national polls had Trump as the favorite to win the White House, leading narrowly in the six key battleground states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, despite some of the results falling within the statistical margin of error.

The latest poll, where Biden has narrowed the lead, will therefore come as a surprise to the many analysts who predicted that Trump would see a surge in the polls, having survived the assassination attempt. One analyst predicted it would be a unifying moment for the nation which would propel him to "total victory in November"

:pachaha: :manny:

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This election is still a tossup and still winnable, i urge every black person on here to get registered and vote against every single republican on the ballot, even their congressmen are antiblack and hateful to black people. We simply cant afford another 4 years of trump appointing life tenure white supremacist federal judges we just cant do that right now, it will be the crushing blow to any black civil rights and liberties in this country

Daps
This election is still a tossup and still winnable, i urge every black person on here to get registered and vote against every single republican on the ballot, even their congressmen are antiblack and hateful to black people. We simply cant afford another 4 years of trump appointing life tenure white supremacist federal judges we just cant do that right now, it will be the crushing blow to any black civil rights and liberties in this country
The judges......that alone should be enough to convince folks but they just refuse to see and accept the truth.

I think a lot of Americans have a poor understanding and knowledge of history. Since Drumpf is a clown, they don't take him seriously. JD Vance is serious and ofays like him want Negroes in handcuffs, white women chained to beds/stoves popping out babies and white Mexicans getting buffer class privileges...brown Mexicans being The Help. Asian men only get to be IT support. Asian women exist as leverage so white men can keep white women in line.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Said it in the main thread when this talk first popped up. Granted it's just one poll but it matches what I believe will happen..
Who, as in people who actually vote, make their voting decision based on someone getting shot? Yeah ever vote counts but I doubt in any state there is a sizeable amount of people voting based on this to swing the election. It literally doesn't make any sense.

The only group of people who I imagine it having some effect on is a minority of right leaning individuals who were kind of fence sitters in voting or not who may feel invigorated by this. But I don't see how they can maintain that once they find out it's a Republican with Trump signs in his yard who only wanted to die in infamy doing something of note who took the shot.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand why he would win cause he got shot. It just riled up his followers.

Like a normal John 53 years old, debating if he should vote for Biden or Trump, will probably not say. Well damn, he got grazed by a bullet so now I’m going with Trump. Or that SF hipsters be like, I was gonna vote for Biden cause I hate Trump. But damn he got grazed so I don’t hate him anymore.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree do not vote Republican!

Vote for the Dems or 3rd party. lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps