Donald Trump's FIRST poll vs Biden POST-assassination attempt: SHOCKING RESULTS

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Lawyers gon enjoy that.

He's going to try and sue if he loses, and some of those court cases he's currently a defendant on aren't going away.
Pretty sure his supporters and donors are paying his Lawyer fees. Not to mention die hard MAGA Lawyers like Rudy that work for him for free.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The judges......that alone should be enough to convince folks but they just refuse to see and accept the truth.

I think a lot of Americans have a poor understanding and knowledge of history. Since Drumpf is a clown, they don't take him seriously. JD Vance is serious and ofays like him want Negroes in handcuffs, white women chained to beds/stoves popping out babies and white Mexicans getting buffer class privileges...brown Mexicans being The Help. Asian men only get to be IT support. Asian women exist as leverage so white men can keep white women in line.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don’t understand why he would win cause he got shot. It just riled up his followers.

Like a normal John 53 years old, debating if he should vote for Biden or Trump, will probably not say. Well damn, he got grazed by a bullet so now I’m going with Trump. Or that SF hipsters be like, I was gonna vote for Biden cause I hate Trump. But damn he got grazed so I don’t hate him anymore.
I think you're assuming all voters vote on the issues only. Quite a few vote on likeability, and likeability alone. Getting shot does for politicians the same thing it does for rappers.

Do I think a majority or a plurality of voters vote this way, no...but there's enough dumbasses in the hundreds of thousands if not millions that do. We can pull up IG, Facebook, TikTok and scan for 60 seconds and see how many people do.

All that being said, I don't know enough about this poll to understand what level of accuracy would apply to it, but I definitely think it will give him some tangible benefit.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The judges......that alone should be enough to convince folks but they just refuse to see and accept the truth.

I think a lot of Americans have a poor understanding and knowledge of history. Since Drumpf is a clown, they don't take him seriously. JD Vance is serious and ofays like him want Negroes in handcuffs, white women chained to beds/stoves popping out babies and white Mexicans getting buffer class privileges...brown Mexicans being The Help. Asian men only get to be IT support. Asian women exist as leverage so white men can keep white women in line.
they dont even want mexicans as the help. they like tacos, if you fukk them up to make them palatable for white taste buds, but they dont want pedro next door or anywhere in the neighborhood

also why are cacs so afraid of goat meat?
remember when Hilary was winning the polls in both elections? :mjlol:
yea i dont trust polls at all anymore. most of them are landline phone polls arent they? :pachaha:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The premise of that poll and this thread is just :deadrose:

Chump just realized that he staged that shooting for nothing.

As quiet as it is kept people realized just how presidential Biden was during those press conferences after the shooting. No drama. :wow:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:francis:man is that a shytstorm waiting to happen.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Someone getting shot at isn't going to make anybody that wasn't already voting for Trump decide to register and vote for him, lol, if anything, when the people that think that sort of thing should move the needle find out it doesn't, they will just become more obnoxious, and angry, and it will actually turn people off to him. I could however see all these celebrities and centrist dems calling for Biden to step down actually piss his base off, and have the affect on some voters that were kind of "ehhhh" that republic*nts were hoping that the Trump thing would have on "undecideds".