Donald Trump's FIRST poll vs Biden POST-assassination attempt: SHOCKING RESULTS

Daps
Once the DNC hits this “assassination” attempt will be old news. Biden will unite the party and take all the momentum back.

I think that cac tried to kill him over the Epstein shyt. If he left some kind letter or manifesto it’s over.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
It all depends on how he handles it at his RNC..if he’s same ol Trump then this will remain the status-quo which is Trump slightly up …but if he actually looks and acts like a human being a shift may happen .
They trying everything. Even that Kennedy "leaked call" was clearly done on purpose to appeal to the dumbest portion of his voter base.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His poll numbers may not have jumped, but his net worth sure did
I always said Republicans don't want to work for the people, they want to live like Royalty and leave the people the bill.

Well, there you go.

When you realize Republicans operate under the terms "There's no money in the cure, but there is in the disease" you'll understand how they really work.

How else are they going to have money, fame, attention, clout and make "special guest appearances" if society is working well and people are happy?

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It all depends on how he handles it at his RNC..if he’s same ol Trump then this will remain the status-quo which is Trump slightly up …but if he actually looks and acts like a human being a shift may happen .

If, in 2024, you are still waiting for Donald Trump to magically turn into this selfless, compassionate, loving human being with something smart to say...you either low key in the Trump cult or just stupid as hell.

It ain't happening. And he's only gonna become more unhinged as his troubles come along and his narcissism pushes him to be even "stronger."

Polls don't shock me. Folks who weren't getting sucked into the tabloid bullshyt about Joe Bidens age and "performance" was already saying that the debate didn't change shyt. People who ain't part of Trumps base still rocking wit Biden. And as time goes on and we.get closer to November that assassination attempt is only gonna remind people of the chaos that will be a Trump second term.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, this is how I know this guy is losing.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking note of all the hardcore alt-right shills on Twitter talking the most shyt and have been outright annoying so that I can utterly troll them when Trump wiped out in November. Barstool Sports and everybody.

That shyt will be so funny and magnificent to see. Funny thing is, I can see many Conservatives who'll find some joy seeing that dude and his fans get schooled.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, this is how I know this guy is losing.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking note of all the hardcore alt-right shills on Twitter talking the most shyt and have been outright annoying so that I can utterly troll them when Trump wiped out in November. Barstool Sports and everybody.

That shyt will be so funny and magnificent to see. Funny thing is, I can see many Conservatives who'll find some joy seeing that dude and his fans get schooled.
Forget alt right shills. Can you imagine Trump's reaction on the election night when he realizes that he lost to Joe Biden again? :laff:

There is no amount of lying to himself that is even going to make sense to Trump. The people would have literally chosen a dude with early onset dementia over him. :laff:

It is going to hurt Trump's pride even more when he realized that 2/3 of the Democrats themselves wanted Biden to drop out. :laff: