Don Lemon asks voters in Ohio Kamala or Trump. Interesting replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As illogical as it is, some people are just sworn to their party to the death. Most of them just vote against the other party off GP. Their candidate could be Hitler himself and it wouldn't matter.
Nah they def stupid. They were cheering at being called uneducated. At the root of a lot of this is definitely ignorance. Some strategic cacs support him too but he is gawd to a lot of stupid people of any race. They messiah of mediocrity. That's why they just make shyt up and buy alternate facts.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Nobody in America is crazy about either picks....all people seen since the 08 crash is rent getting higher and higher, jobs paying less and less and just pure struggle out here.

Thats why both parties are using fear tactics to get voters to the ballot and not their policies.

Last time americans were actual optimistic and loved a candidate was in 08 for Obama.....can't believe dudes on thecoli tried to compare 24 Kamala to him :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nobody will ever articulate an answer that lands logically breh.

I said this before but in any other lane, he'd be a nonstarter just for all the failed businesses he's flopped out.

He'd be a nonstarter due to all the rampant cabinet turnover from his first administration, as people would understand that he's either a moron and an awful leader as he's an abject failure at picking up good talent.

He'd be a nonstarter due to how openly stupid and carny he is as well.

There's literally nothing that recommends the man to the office yet the fact that there's even a chance he gets in tells you just how stupid the average non-rich person is.

If he was your neighbor you'd loathe him, yet somehow he's in the race to the White House?

The white privilege of it all damn near chokes me.

Real shyt.

I've always said that black people hold other black people to a higher standard because we literally tell each other that we have to be twice as good to to achieve similar results.

Someone needs to make a chatgpt video of Obama/Kamala saying all of the dumb shyt trump has said in the last month because that's the only way his stupidity will get noticed.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do you think by voting for Kamala Harris it means you have an education?
Kamala Harris is trash :heh:

Millions of people, including myself, are only voting for her to not have Trump in office. The ONLY bright spot is she picked a VP who has a progressive track record in Minnesota.
Refreshingly honest. Hold this rep.:ehh:

Daps
Do you think by voting for Kamala Harris it means you have an education?
Kamala Harris is trash :heh:

Millions of people, including myself, are only voting for her to not have Trump in office. The ONLY bright spot is she picked a VP who has a progressive track record in Minnesota.
So both sides are equally nasty!?

What is that hashtag that gets paraded on this site that I agree with?

#SOTHBIDES ... Or something like that.

Daps
Yall don’t understand because a lot of people here think they’re smarter or just flat out better than them .

Even your post says “do they lack education “ …when that statement can apply to ppl who call Kamala “that black lady” bc they don’t know who she is but support her

Y’all demean those by saying that “lil 1200 dollars “ when to a lot of people that’s a month of earnings if not more .

Yall say shyt like Trump is against democracy or is an existential threat then get confused when ppl question why they should elect a woman president that nobody voted for ..

People doing bad out here and when that happens they vote for ppl
Like Trump. Do I think it’s smart ..nah..but I can see why it’s happening
One of the best posts on thecoli. Clear, concise and well thought out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe putting his name on the check actually worked.

That shyt really worked :(

and in doing so he robbed them of a few checks due to delay in demanding that his name be on it among other holdups.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Rather ohio, Illinois, California, Georgia, NY, etc etc black people really need to do a deep dive into politics and politicians instead of using tik tok , watching fox and listening to these candance owens types to get their information from

Some of us understand, but too many want to sound smart out in the public but be looking like a damn fool

I knew by the video and any other videos nikkas would bring up “ I was we was eating good under trump”

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Yall don’t understand because a lot of people here think they’re smarter or just flat out better than them .

Even your post says “do they lack education “ …when that statement can apply to ppl who call Kamala “that black lady” bc they don’t know who she is but support her

Y’all demean those by saying that “lil 1200 dollars “ when to a lot of people that’s a month of earnings if not more .

Yall say shyt like Trump is against democracy or is an existential threat then get confused when ppl question why they should elect a woman president that nobody voted for ..

People doing bad out here and when that happens they vote for ppl
Like Trump. Do I think it’s smart ..nah..but I can see why it’s happening

I keep telling people Kamala better pray the economy holds up until November bc if folks see their 401k vaporized and are on the street, they will turn against the establishment. Remember, in the 1930s Germany was the most educated country in the world by many standards.

There is a podcast called Thoughtful Money Iisten to on YT about economics and finance and they put it best:

when you are out in the rain with no umbrella you are willing to get in the car with anybody.

That's how a lot of folks feel. It's not right, but it is a sentiment you tackle head on, not ridicule.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
“I’m going for Trump” is code for they aren’t voting in the first place. Treating this like someone asking them who going to win the Super Bowl :mjlol:

We got some funnies in our community but those who actually vote overwhelmingly always vote Dems. Interviewing randoms on the street isn’t the same as polling likely voters. Nearly 40% of eligible voters in our community don’t vote and it’s usually easy to spot them by their verbiage in interviews like this. Type to see a long polling line and say “fukk all that”

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yet the Democratic Party hasn’t allowed a fair primary since Obama ran :francis:

If you think Trump is a threat to democracy your education needs to be called into question. If you believe the other two branches of government will roll over and bow down to Trump there is no reason to vote at all.

Let’s keep it to the basics. Trump is a bad president and we don’t want to go back to that:manny:

The Supreme Court just gave the President immunity on a 6-3 decision. This only happened because Trump fought to shield himself from the crimes he committed.

Congress had a Border bill that #bothsides agreed on until Trump told the Republicans to kill it, all so he could use it for political gain.

And let's not forget he had a bunch of neaderthals raiding the Capitol over a lie.

I think your education is lacking here.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The Supreme Court just gave the President immunity on a 6-3 decision. This only happened because Trump fought to shield himself from the crimes he committed.

Congress had a Border bill that #bothsides agreed on until Trump told the Republicans to kill it, all so he could use it for political gain.

And let's not forget he had a bunch of neaderthals raiding the Capitol over a lie.

I think your education is lacking here.

So you’re retarded? :ehh: