Don Lemon asks voters in Ohio Kamala or Trump. Interesting replies.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump appeals to and goes after people of all races and ethnicities who aren’t highly educated or at least not educated in politics and just read social media headlines he’s said as much

Also appeals to contrarians who want to seem smarter then they are

With that said I’ve worked in that industry I know how this goes.

They purposely only showed videos of black people who voted for Trump because it’s provocative and they know it will get a ton of clicks/views from right wing outlets and pundits

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall don’t understand because a lot of people here think they’re smarter or just flat out better than them .

Even your post says “do they lack education “ …when that statement can apply to ppl who call Kamala “that black lady” bc they don’t know who she is but support her

Y’all demean those by saying that “lil 1200 dollars “ when to a lot of people that’s a month of earnings if not more .

Yall say shyt like Trump is against democracy or is an existential threat then get confused when ppl question why they should elect a woman president that nobody voted for ..

People doing bad out here and when that happens they vote for ppl
Like Trump. Do I think it’s smart ..nah..but I can see why it’s happening

The only reason the 1200 dollars was given out was the Dems fought for it and Trump being the narcissist he is needed his name on it yet these people are praising Trump for it that’s why people are saying the uneducated are going for him

People shouldn’t say uneducated though they should say the politically uneducated because It doesn’t mean they’re stupid or aren’t educated at all but it means at the very least they arent political curious enough to see how they got the 1200

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yall don’t understand because a lot of people here think they’re smarter or just flat out better than them .

Even your post says “do they lack education “ …when that statement can apply to ppl who call Kamala “that black lady” bc they don’t know who she is but support her

Y’all demean those by saying that “lil 1200 dollars “ when to a lot of people that’s a month of earnings if not more .

Yall say shyt like Trump is against democracy or is an existential threat then get confused when ppl question why they should elect a woman president that nobody voted for ..

Who was responsible for that 1200$ breh?

Let me know exactly who created the stimulus and increased unemployment, and if you come up with Trump , then you are better off not participating in shyt you know nothing about 🤷🏾‍♂️

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So is anyone gonna answer the question of who is responsible for the extra money?

nikkas are in here telling nikkas that know Trump had nothing to do with it, that telling people he had nothing to do with it is being a Dem shill 🤣🤣🤣.

nikkas like "people like Trump because he gave them the money and Dems need to realize this". As if nikkas y'all are threading with are as dumb as these folks on video.

DEMS are responsible for the money. Your argument is dumb as fukk because you are saying that people believing a lie is a good thing.

"Y'all demean those by saying that lil 1200$".

No, you fukking idiot, we demean the dumbass people that don't know he has nothing to do with the money.

fukking idiots smh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dHDRSSH.png

5FSjE6b.png

seekQop.png

Dumb nikkas.

UKVu0t8.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
90% of these people are not going to vote

And if they do vote, they represent the 10% of black people who will vote for Trump. Lemon also released a vid of a bunch of white men saying they'll vote for Kamala. Seems obvious what game he's playing. 90% of black people will vote for Kamala, at least 53% of white men will vote for Trump.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Us Michigan people tried to tell yall about Ohio. :manny: Alabama of the North.

I couldn’t imagine saying you gonna vote for Trump in Detroit. You whisper that shyt and get bust upside your head.

Hillbillies couldnt wait to say they were voting Trump. Said wit they chest :pachaha:
Yet the most popping rappers from your city just went on stage with Trump

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

The problem with the people being interviewed is that they say they were getting money under Trump, when they don't even understand economics at all.

Their premise is that they were better off under Trump, while failing to understand that Trump is a big reason for inflation we've dealt with the last 3 years. Biden has been getting the blame for Trump's mess. Which isn't surprising because Obama got the blame for the economy during his first term when he was trying to sort out Bush's mess.

But they don't know that. Because to them even when the economy was shut down, people were getting stimmy checks and unemployment checks so people were stocking up. And prior to covid, they remember the 2019 economy and give Trump a pass for mishandling covid.

Trump mismanaged covid so bad that the government was forced to spend 6 trillion dollars to keep people afloat. 73% of that money, which is a little over 4 trillion went directly to stimmy checks, unemployment insurance, and small business bailouts. In other words, money directly to the market, the consumer.

At the same time, the economy was shut down, people stayed at home so businesses had extra supply with no demand. So prices were low. When the economy opens back more broadly in 2021, demand goes through the roof cause everybody got money without the supply to match it. The supply chain also breaks, causing further disruption and higher prices since businesses struggled to keep product.

This causes inflation. Whenever money supply in the market outpaces economic growth, you will have inflation. Too much free money was put out there with no way to account for it.

Also, inflation happened to be a global problem due to covid. Some other countries rates made our inflation look like nothing.

Do you think any of them in the video know that? No. Because everything is optics, feelings and surface level with them. This can lead to making decisions based on inaccurate information or misinformation.

This is why we say people need to be educated. I remember talking to a barber in my barbershop who is Trump supporter and said the same shyt these people in the video said. When me and my barber explained shyt to him, he just sat there silently and just said "oh ok".

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
This is the reason why I left that godforsaken state :snoop: