Don Lemon asks voters in Ohio Kamala or Trump. Interesting replies.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Anti-intellectualism movement
I even notice it trickling into music and entertainment.

If you are a good rapper for example you are "lyrical miracle" and trying too hard.

Even video games are getting alittle dumber and less narrative oriented.

I really thinks things must've not been going the way emotional and stupid people want , and they want a world that adapts more to their sentiments. Simple, plain speak, not much work. Etc.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I really don’t understand how people still think Trump is even a choice? Dude has multiple failed businesses, is a rapist and a felon. Friends with Epstein who is pdf and possibly was involved in pdf stuff himself. Tried to overthrow the election. Called GA governor to add fake votes so he can win the state. Project 2025 and wants to be a dictator. 80 years old with declining cognitive abilities and multiple other factors. And yet people still want him back?

Is it because those people don’t have education or why are they even considered Trump at this point? I’m genuinely confused, can someone explain to me?

Do you think by voting for Kamala Harris it means you have an education?
Kamala Harris is trash :heh:

Millions of people, including myself, are only voting for her to not have Trump in office. The ONLY bright spot is she picked a VP who has a progressive track record in Minnesota.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t understand how people still think Trump is even a choice? Dude has multiple failed businesses, is a rapist and a felon. Friends with Epstein who is pdf and possibly was involved in pdf stuff himself. Tried to overthrow the election. Called GA governor to add fake votes so he can win the state. Project 2025 and wants to be a dictator. 80 years old with declining cognitive abilities and multiple other factors. And yet people still want him back?

Is it because those people don’t have education or why are they even considered Trump at this point? I’m genuinely confused, can someone explain to me?

Its not that difficult to grasp. Folks are struggling out here and been struggling the past four years while Biden was in office so if your message is economy is all good and I'm going to keep things the same then that's not going to resonate with those folks. The status qou aint good enough when your struggling so they lean towards a more radical change agent aka Trump or they will stay home and not vote at all. I really dont think they like Trump.. they just want to shake things up cause when your broke or struggling it really dont matter who is in office.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do you think by voting for Kamala Harris it means you have an education?
Kamala Harris is trash :heh:

Millions of people, including myself, are only voting for her to not have Trump in office. The ONLY bright spot is she picked a VP who has a progressive track record in Minnesota.
Never implied that.

I mean that how come people don’t see how corrupt Trump is?

I don’t think Kamala is perfect and I’m not voting because she’s amazing candidate, I’m voting against trump as he wants to overthrow democracy in this country.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nobody will ever articulate an answer that lands logically breh.

I said this before but in any other lane, he'd be a nonstarter just for all the failed businesses he's flopped out.

He'd be a nonstarter due to all the rampant cabinet turnover from his first administration, as people would understand that he's either a moron and an awful leader as he's an abject failure at picking up good talent.

He'd be a nonstarter due to how openly stupid and carny he is as well.

There's literally nothing that recommends the man to the office yet the fact that there's even a chance he gets in tells you just how stupid the average non-rich person is.

If he was your neighbor you'd loathe him, yet somehow he's in the race to the White House?

The white privilege of it all damn near chokes me.
I always ask people if they would trust Trump to babysit their baby. Hell I don’t like George Bush but if he was somehow my kids babysitter I would know the baby would be ok. I don’t think people understand how smart a president should be. Hell I’ll use gwb dumb ass again, even though he isn’t the smartest I think he could manage a convenience store and keep it running, even if Trump doesn’t rob you blind he wouldn’t have the mental capacity to keep it running but half the nation votes for him:snoop:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I’m voting against trump as he wants to overthrow democracy in this country.
Yet the Democratic Party hasn’t allowed a fair primary since Obama ran :francis:

If you think Trump is a threat to democracy your education needs to be called into question. If you believe the other two branches of government will roll over and bow down to Trump there is no reason to vote at all.

Let’s keep it to the basics. Trump is a bad president and we don’t want to go back to that:manny:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Also :mjlol:

Why does dude in yellow look like Old Face Andre

41-andre-and-marlo.jpg

He better not be talking that global economy mess

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Don’t see why people still hate on no vote gang. Literally the dirtiest business who can’t even pull the wool over our eyes anymore in the most archaic system and we still get shamed bc both sides put up trash. Sorry but I ain’t voted since Obama and at this rate prob won’t :demonic:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Trump won't win breh. But Kamala is a trash candidate too just not horrible like Trump who has no business being in public office.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Yall don’t understand because a lot of people here think they’re smarter or just flat out better than them .

Even your post says “do they lack education “ …when that statement can apply to ppl who call Kamala “that black lady” bc they don’t know who she is but support her

Y’all demean those by saying that “lil 1200 dollars “ when to a lot of people that’s a month of earnings if not more .

Yall say shyt like Trump is against democracy or is an existential threat then get confused when ppl question why they should elect a woman president that nobody voted for ..

People doing bad out here and when that happens they vote for ppl
Like Trump. Do I think it’s smart ..nah..but I can see why it’s happening

Last edited: