Don Lemon asks voters in Ohio Kamala or Trump. Interesting replies.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But that was in Cleveland which is a very blue part of Ohio .you honestly would get similar man on the street style answers in most interviews. most Americans are pretty fukking dumb. I think only in very blue and political cities like DC, Portland, Seattle, Austin and San Francisco do you get a voting block of young people who are informed and articulate.

Barack Obama never got 100% of black vote and neither will Kamala, just like Trump doesn't get 100% of the republican vote.

But outside of Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, Cincy people in the midwest are just flat out gleefully retarded.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Damn it’s sad we have so many stupid black people. These people have been fed propaganda for years off social media created by agents and they lap it up 24/7. I guarantee they get their news from the Shaderoom, Facebook, etc. I hate these fukkers and wish them a speedy demise because they are actively hurting my people.:pacspit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really don’t understand how people still think Trump is even a choice? Dude has multiple failed businesses, is a rapist and a felon. Friends with Epstein who is pdf and possibly was involved in pdf stuff himself. Tried to overthrow the election. Called GA governor to add fake votes so he can win the state. Project 2025 and wants to be a dictator. 80 years old with declining cognitive abilities and multiple other factors. And yet people still want him back?

Is it because those people don’t have education or why are they even considered Trump at this point? I’m genuinely confused, can someone explain to me?

And you didn’t even bring up him stealing money when he was in the white house:wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I really don’t understand how people still think Trump is even a choice? Dude has multiple failed businesses, is a rapist and a felon. Friends with Epstein who is pdf and possibly was involved in pdf stuff himself. Tried to overthrow the election. Called GA governor to add fake votes so he can win the state. Project 2025 and wants to be a dictator. 80 years old with declining cognitive abilities and multiple other factors. And yet people still want him back?

Is it because those people don’t have education or why are they even considered Trump at this point? I’m genuinely confused, can someone explain to me?

TRUMP WOULD LOSE
BY A LANDSLIDE IF THEY DIDNT
TRY TO FORCE KAMALA ON THE PPL.

YOU CANT ROB PPL
OF THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE
A CANDIDATE JUST BECAUSE TRUMP
GIVES HER THE BEST CHANCE
OF EVER WINNING OFFICE.

:devil:
:evil:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As illogical as it is, some people are just sworn to their party to the death. Most of them just vote against the other party off GP. Their candidate could be Hitler himself and it wouldn't matter.
I understand this for rednecks or uneducated whites that live deep in red areas. But why are black men even considered Trump when he doesn’t care for them at all.

As Biden recently mentioned “Every time that Ku Klux Klan has been involved, they wore hoods, so they are not unidentified. Under Trump's presidency, they come out of those woods with no hoods, knowing they have an ally.”

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anti-intellectualism movement

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Also :mjlol:

Why does dude in yellow look like Old Face Andre

41-andre-and-marlo.jpg

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Nobody will ever articulate an answer that lands logically breh.

I said this before but in any other lane, he'd be a nonstarter just for all the failed businesses he's flopped out.

He'd be a nonstarter due to all the rampant cabinet turnover from his first administration, as people would understand that he's either a moron and an awful leader as he's an abject failure at picking up good talent.

He'd be a nonstarter due to how openly stupid and carny he is as well.

There's literally nothing that recommends the man to the office yet the fact that there's even a chance he gets in tells you just how stupid the average non-rich person is.

If he was your neighbor you'd loathe him, yet somehow he's in the race to the White House?

The white privilege of it all damn near chokes me.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

You heard one lady say "things was cheaper when Trump was president".

So, that means this lady can't draw context to these situations at all. My brain knows that that is not related to a Trump policy, and that was pre-covid. Her Brain doesn't even draw that connection. So basically, dangerously stupid people who look at thing from the most basic perspective possible.

and Trump communicates in simpleton language so they understand what he's talking about alittle more than other president's.