Don Lemon asks voters in Ohio Kamala or Trump. Interesting replies.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t see why people still hate on no vote gang. Literally the dirtiest business who can’t even pull the wool over our eyes anymore in the most archaic system and we still get shamed bc both sides put up trash. Sorry but I ain’t voted since Obama and at this rate prob won’t :demonic:
Man, shut your dumbass up

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I even notice it trickling into music and entertainment.

If you are a good rapper for example you are "lyrical miracle" and trying too hard.

Even video games are getting alittle dumber and less narrative oriented.

I really thinks things must've not been going the way emotional and stupid people want , and they want a world that adapts more to their sentiments. Simple, plain speak, not much work. Etc.
I had that thought when I watched this earlier today

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I understand this for rednecks or uneducated whites that live deep in red areas. But why are black men even considered Trump when he doesn’t care for them at all.

As Biden recently mentioned “Every time that Ku Klux Klan has been involved, they wore hoods, so they are not unidentified. Under Trump's presidency, they come out of those woods with no hoods, knowing they have an ally.”

"They" come out no matter who's in office.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't get it....

I don't get how they are reasoning

Do they not care about policy?

That dude that had to be explained how the stimulus checks work says a lot...

I guess a lot of these people are uninformed and make emotionally based decisions... :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yall don’t understand because a lot of people here think they’re smarter or just flat out better than them .

Even your post says “do they lack education “ …when that statement can apply to ppl who call Kamala “that black lady” bc they don’t know who she is but support her

Y’all demean those by saying that “lil 1200 dollars “ when to a lot of people that’s a month of earnings if not more .

Yall say shyt like Trump is against democracy or is an existential threat then get confused when ppl question why they should elect a woman president that nobody voted for ..

People doing bad out here and when that happens they vote for ppl
Like Trump. Do I think it’s smart ..nah..but I can see why it’s happening
Fair enough

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I even notice it trickling into music and entertainment.

If you are a good rapper for example you are "lyrical miracle" and trying too hard.

Even video games are getting alittle dumber and less narrative oriented.

I really thinks things must've not been going the way emotional and stupid people want , and they want a world that adapts more to their sentiments. Simple, plain speak, not much work. Etc.

Blame George W Bush and trap music in the mid 00s. It practically raised these people. That's why the "lyrical miracle" east coast raps of the 90s never coming back. Its also why they love Trump: they want shortcuts to get fast money and stunt like Satan himself.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Us Michigan people tried to tell yall about Ohio. :manny: Alabama of the North.

I couldn’t imagine saying you gonna vote for Trump in Detroit. You whisper that shyt and get bust upside your head.

Hillbillies couldnt wait to say they were voting Trump. Said wit they chest :pachaha:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Pennsylvania outside of Philly is just like this. Probably leaning even more Trump

When I moved back to my hometown Pittsburgh during Covid from Florida to help my folks with their rental properties I was literally shocked

I saw way more Trump paraphernalia than I ever saw in Florida. By a wide margin

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Pennsylvania outside of Philly is just like this. Probably leaning even more Trump

When I moved back to my hometown Pittsburgh during Covid from Florida to help my folks with their rental properties I was literally shocked

I saw way more Trump paraphernalia than I ever saw in Florida. By a wide margin
My best friend is a truck driver and years ago did a run in Pennsylvania. He was shocked with the amount of confederate flags he saw being waived in the countryside and confederate flag stickers on people's cars/trucks. People think racists/MAGA is only a southern thing but outside of the big cities in the North (Philly, NYC, Boston, Chicago, etc) they're just as prevalent.