Dominican Abuelas Be Like

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was friends with a Dominican dude at work once. He looks like he could be one of my cousins, but he hit me with the "I'm not Black" line one day.

I told him it matters not what you say or think you are. Here in the USA you find out real quick if you're Black or not once the cops get after you. Or you try to do business with a high end establishment. Or you try to move into certain neighborhoods.

I told him that he will find out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused why yall care. Not everyone has to like themselves. Some white people say things like they wish they were black. Asians wanna be white all the time. And so on.

None of us chose to be whatever race we were born as. I don't get why yall expect everyone to love themselves.
:what:

they're literally perpetuating hate about the black race but we're not suppose to care? :rudy::mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Who remembers that horrific looking light skinned Dominican dude, who used to post videos from his car frothing at the mouth about hating black folks, and how Dominicans should stay away from him?

Then he was exposed for not popping that shyt in real life and he actually had an ex-black girlfriend that broke his heart? That dude deleted his channel real quick. :mjlol:

His name was Antonio Batista

xgNkiB1.gif

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unfortunately Domincans are not the only ones that do this but yea. I had a Dominican friend that had a real complex because Dominicans have so many different mixes. He came out dark with 4c hair on some Sammy Sosa shyt and his younger brothers came out with light skin and wavy hair. Same mom and dad.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They cool as hell until you mention blackness. They will admit they have African roots but HATE the term black because it ties them in with FBA and everyone on the planet despises FBA.

I love that everyone is getting exposed for their anti blackness.
:russ:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As hard as I am on black incels for their “black women this, black women that” c00n talking points

I wish black women would take accountability for shyt like this. If you were to go by discourse on popular platforms you’d think colorism is something birthed and/or practiced and upheld by black men solely.

In fact, it’s crazy to come to thecoli and see this thread I dead was just scrolling through Twitter and saw a cac telling a breh “your women call you bullet bags, hold that L”

Brehettes need to fix up man.

Sad video, sad state of affairs for black people all around :francis: