Dominican Abuelas Be Like

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Lmaooo let me tell y’all about Afro Dominican chics… They will straight up tell you they are not attracted to “minorities” .. When they say minorities they are talking about American black men.. Now mind you a Dominican chic told me this one time when I was trying to get her number.. Soon as I started talking that mita mita shyt to her fluently her whole demeanor changed up :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden she feeling me and gave me her number.. I said to her I thought you don’t like minorities and she said I don’t but you different you Dominican lmaoo. I’m no where near Dominican… :mjlol:

So yeah speak Spanish fluently and you in those Dominican chics guts no problem

When I had first started dating my wife, her sister was talking to this young Dominican niigga. I had come by to see wifey, but she was on some next that day, so it was clear my visit was gonna be short. So when her sister's dude said he was about to split to go to Washington Heights, I was like "word?" and he invited me to come along. Went along and hit a club in the Heights. Immediately started gaming at broads because I could speak that stuff. I had even been told when I was younger that I sounded Dominican when I would speak Spanish. And as I got older I learned to pepper my speech with some "ya tu sabes" "que lo que manin" and "cono" :russ: Told these broads I was from San Pedro de Macoris, not Santo Domingo. Ate well that night.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You'll find that any Dominican or Latino in general with any education doesn't feel like that. It's ignorance plain and simple. A whole lot of factors at play here including the anti Haitian sentiment. It's literally a perfect storm for this kind of thing. But like i said, the older ones are dying off and the younger ones know better. Any young ones that don't know better are probably too stupid for u to want to be around them anyway.

Thanks for the response.
Not sure if it's simply about generation or education level.

These ugly mentalities exist among the wealthiest, most educated classes of people.
I think it's just something that individuals have to unlearn.
The same Euros (Spanish, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese) who promoted and legislated white supremacy, also did that with Black inferiority. They go hand in hand, and are embedded in the social fabric of the countries we live in.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
F4-C2-BAA1-39-DC-417-C-B939-37-BAED7-B2-ECA.gif
:laff:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Thanks for the response.
Not sure if it's simply about generation or education level.

These ugly mentalities exist among the wealthiest, most educated classes of people.
I think it's just something that individuals have to unlearn.
The same Euros (Spanish, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese) who promoted and legislated white supremacy, also did that with Black inferiority. They go hand in hand, and are embedded in the social fabric of the countries we live in.
I think the newer generations are doing a better job of unlearning this. Education has also progressed in our country and become more modern. The most educated and wealthy from previous dominican generations didn't have access to the same level of racial education as there is now. I have a family member in DR who is a college professor and I've had this talk with him. He told me in DR they don't even get to racial history until the college level courses. Elementary through high school in previous years didn't get into that stuff and most people in poverty weren't going to college. However nowadays college enrollment is up in DR and the ones that have immigrated here are also learning it from grade school. shyt i remember learning about Frederick Douglas as early as 4th grade.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Lmaooo let me tell y’all about Afro Dominican chics… They will straight up tell you they are not attracted to “minorities” .. When they say minorities they are talking about American black men.. Now mind you a Dominican chic told me this one time when I was trying to get her number.. Soon as I started talking that mita mita shyt to her fluently her whole demeanor changed up :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden she feeling me and gave me her number.. I said to her I thought you don’t like minorities and she said I don’t but you different you Dominican lmaoo. I’m no where near Dominican… :mjlol:

So yeah speak Spanish fluently and you in those Dominican chics guts no problem

I wanna learn fluent Spanish, any tips?

Daps
afro Dominican and Rican are not black in the same sense as black Americans aka ados or fba

There no one drop rule there

So they identify with nationality not race

Africans and carribeans are similar

They ethnicity first even tho they clearly of African descent

So all of them are not c00ning

The caste system diff in those countries

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I wanna learn fluent Spanish, any tips?
Spanish is prob the most easiest language to learn.. babble, Dulingo apps are good also rosatta stone.. more importantly just hand around Spanish folk and you will learn it quick.. I grew up around Spanish and Dominican folk so it was easy