Dominican Abuelas Be Like

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
As hard as I am on black incels for their “black women this, black women that” c00n talking points

I wish black women would take accountability for shyt like this. If you were to go by discourse on popular platforms you’d think colorism is something birthed and/or practiced and upheld by black men solely.

In fact, it’s crazy to come to thecoli and see this thread I dead was just scrolling through Twitter and saw a cac telling a breh “your women call you bullet bags, hold that L”

Brehettes need to fix up man.

Sad video, sad state of affairs for black people all around :francis:

Damn that nikka got sonned brutally.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Got news for you check the most recent thread and comments about the black woman in ATL that got arrested by that black cop. c00ning in our community is at a all time high.

The fact that its on the same island as Haiti already deads this.

I hate nikkas like you :laff:

nikkas just make up excuses for everything, the Black woman was the c00n in that situation cuz if it was a white man she would’ve shut the fukk up and complied.

c00n Black people don’t like to be disciplined by other Black people cuz in their minds Black people are not worth listening to.

Here’s another shut the fukk up for good measure.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate nikkas like you :laff:

nikkas just make up excuses for everything, the Black woman was the c00n in that situation cuz if it was a white man she would’ve shut the fukk up and complied.

c00n Black people don’t like to be disciplined by other Black people cuz in their minds Black people are not worth listening to.

Here’s another shut the fukk up for good measure.
:what: so are you saying there isn't black men c00ning out saying and doing the same shyt on social media or irl? Have you peeped any thread on the TLR recently? But I get it you want to play stupid and push the same dusty agenda and play pretend KS/tariq on here.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't have the same caste system as ados or fba

There country has a diff meaning for what black is

It's not the one drop rule

Same with carribean

Y'all need to stop lumping us in with u

I'm not saying they not of African descent

what considered black there diff from here
Are you from the Caribbean? If not then don't speak as if you know better than me on this topic.
Nobody is lumping anyone with anyone.
You're just wrong

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
afro Dominican and Rican are not black in the same sense as black Americans aka ados or fba

There no one drop rule there

So they identify with nationality not race

Africans and carribeans are similar

They ethnicity first even tho they clearly of African descent

So all of them are not c00ning

The caste system diff in those countries

This dude posts nothing but poorly spelt, poorly researched, #ados xenophobic soundbites
full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

they're literally perpetuating hate about the black race but we're not suppose to care? :rudy::mjpls:

How are they perpetuating hate? As you can see they are clearly black themselves and would get treated as such by white supremacists. Even if every Dominican became pro-black how would that change white supremacy?

Yall nikkas just want reasons to get mad. They can identify as non-black all they want. They'll still get treated as black by white supremacists. So they lose anyway.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
yeah there's definitely levels to this that a lot of ya'll aren't ready for...
"i no black"... "i'm not african"...
:hula: :sas2:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is why fathers need to be in the kids lives. Grandma starts acting like that, separate the kid from her.

You cannot allow your seed around toxic people in the crucial years of their development, and if grandma is barred from seeing her grandkids because of her fukked up attitude, so be it.

Your children are not obligated to be around fukked up people and you are a terrible parent if you allow your children around those types.

:manny:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
From experience the women like the pretty boy kind of latino,puerto rican deal with the darker ones I figured since dominicans look closer to black Americans they will be more attracted to us then puerto rican women wierd

Lol this is the underlying problem behind the obsession of how Dominicans identify, sexual politics. If Dominicans looked like Zimbabweans, there wouldn’t be any discussion.

The 3 groups with the most African ancestry (dna) in the new world are Black Americans, Jamaicans and Haitians, yet if I stated to each one individually that they look alike there would be disagreement.

Most would liken themselves to a mixed race population :mjpls: then in the same breath call these folks self-hating when phenotype and genetics corroborate this.

Your point about the Bible is weird altogether