Does the large Caribbean presence in NYC's Hip Hop scene explain the disconnect with other regions?

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
:mjlol:
now this fool is going back and editing his post. Get a girl or a life my nikka. 32 with 12k posts on a message board.:pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Plus this thread is divisive act like the same slave ships didn't stop in South American and the Caribbean. You think it's a coicidence that most Blacks in America and the Caribbean look exactly alike. The Coli's civil wars continue. Divide and rule.

lol this is only said in threads with AA claiming their culture. No one says "Jamaican appreciation" threads are "divisive."

Yall are sad.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
lol this is only said in threads with AA claiming their culture. No one says "Jamaican appreciation" threads are "divisive."

Yall are sad.
My point stands. I'm American so whatever but I have spent a lot of time in the region so I'm not ignorant. You need to get that passport sorted out.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Been trying to tell them my G.
Some are deliberately misquoting/twisting words and derailing the thread like a female, because they are so upset by that.

Nah, you keep posting false history that's already been debunked. You keep going with that false "the 3 founders of hiphop are carib" narrative when it's easily debunked and you can't refute/debunk that Disco King Mario predated all of them

the first modern rapper...way before anyone in the Herc scene

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah, you keep posting false history that's already been debunked. You keep going with that false "the 3 founders of hiphop are carib" narrative when it's easily debunked and you can't refute/debunk that Disco King Mario predated all of them

the first modern rapper...way before anyone in the Herc scene

bu bu bu....that's a cac book
:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My point stands. I'm American so whatever but I have spent a lot of time in the region so I'm not ignorant. You need to get that passport sorted out.

A nonsensical reply based on false assumptions to deflect from your smart dumb nikka post.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A nonsensical reply based on false assumptions to deflect from your smart dumb nikka post.
I'm saying that the Caribbean and Black Americans are the same people and I say visit the Caribbean and not be ignorant and and you call it nonsensical and smart dumb. You to me are a suspected Cac agent.