Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't consider myself a feminist, I just want to do whatever the fukk i want and not have fools think it's okay to talk down on me because of it.

Yea uhh... TD4W and Blujama are the major ones ive been too so far, other then those kickbacks and stuff
I don't consider myself a feminist, I just want to do whatever the fukk i want and not have fools think it's okay to talk down on me because of it.

Yea uhh... TD4W and Blujama are the major ones ive been too so far, other then those kickbacks and stuff

If you have the right to sleep with multiple men at the same time, they have the right to judge you how they want to. :ufdup:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I think you have accomplished your goal here Congressman

dhMeAzK.gif

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@SiickCurllyGurl

I respect what you do. But You ain't shyt unless you down for a threesome.
:youngsabo:
:pacspit:

@SiickCurllyGurl wear a condom at all times, please.
That's a normal procedure for me
If you have the right to sleep with multiple men at the same time, they have the right to judge you how they want to. :ufdup:
This is why ladies lie about their body count.

I'm just doing what I want guys, my sexual needs cannot be changed because some dudes on the internet think i'm out here hoeing and what not.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Are you even a girl? I swear if you're a nikka, the irony...

Get the fukk outta here... I am a woman, have been one all my life... I used to work for LA's largest AIDS/HIV org - and where do you think everyone had great stories about/from???

ATLANTA, GA...

So, get over the anger; put on some heels and do your boyfriend's makeup for tonight.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:russ: at that dude most likely being on the dl. Male model my nikka? RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Get the fukk outta here... I am a woman, have been one all my life... I used to work for LA's largest AIDS/HIV org - and where do you think everyone had great stories about/from???

ATLANTA, GA...

So, get over the anger; put on some heels and do your boyfriend's makeup for tonight.
:dead::dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

ATLANTA, GA...

You'd be all on my ding-a-ling, fukk out of here :comeon:

Have fun being single and lonely. Can't stand you Black hoez

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Yeah definitely seen u. Coli combining with real life I'm outta here :beli:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
You'd be all on my ding-a-ling, fukk out of here :comeon:

Have fun being single and lonely. Can't stand you Black hoez

You are in/loving ATL :scusthov:Never! What color shadow are you wearing tonight?

I am engaged to a fun/beautiful white guy with a big appendage who treats me better than life:noah:.

Not single, lonely or a hoe:myman: