Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....

You're on that feminist shyt? Slutshaming? :snoop:
So you admit what your doing is slutty but you dont want to be shamed :pachaha:.

post that full body pic though :takedat: what body type are you

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
hmm... let me take notes
istock_greenpimp-3-boy-taking-notes-outside-c.jpg

Where have you seen me before? :lupe:
Have u been to any Ga state parties :lupe:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You're on that feminist shyt? Slutshaming? :snoop: So you admit what your doing is slutty but you dont want to be shamed . post that full body pic though :takedat: what body type are you

I don't consider myself a feminist, I just want to do whatever the fukk i want and not have fools think it's okay to talk down on me because of it.

Have u been to any Ga state parties :lupe:
Yea uhh... TD4W and Blujama are the major ones ive been too so far, other then those kickbacks and stuff

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Nah, actually San Fran and Seattle are higher up on the list, so you'd be wrong with your attempt at trying to correct me.
I wouldn't be.

The downlow capital for black men is Atlanta, simply because the concentration of black gay men is higher.

Don't get mad, deal with the facts. I would never date a black man that loves, lives or wants to go to ATL... period

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be.

The downlow capital for black men is Atlanta, simply because the concentration of black gay men is higher.

Don't get mad, deal with the facts. I would never date a black man that loves, lives or wants to go to ATL... period

:pacspit:

@SiickCurllyGurl wear a condom at all times, please.