Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No, no, no that must be a typo. My Coli queens would never engage in such acts. When she says stroke she's talking about golf and you know them Mexicans know how to stroke the lawnmower across the yard.

Nothing to see here folks.
:bryan::deadmanny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
6' 150 with the baby face and the Asiatic features. Girls swoon I'm in their presence.

If you over 6'3 :pachaha:

If you under 5'10 :skip:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
you clearly have no idea what a thread backfire is :russ:

when did the wolves decide to come after me?

Got nothing to do with wolves. Your attempt to make her look bad fell on it's face. More time has been spent arguing about statistics rather than tearing her down.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Explain why y'all got bytches but wanna suck dikks

Ayyy you can't group everyone as one big monolith. I only like women so how the hell I know.

Growing up, most of the fakkits in school seemed to have no father presences or tons of female influence or were the youngest of their brothers. I really think because there are SO many single Black females with kids and no father figures around, you get this gay cesspool.

If all these nikkas from other regions came into Atlanta to feast :eat:

instead of shooting yourselves in Chicago, being broke in NY and LA

We could build the NEW Black empire but naw yall wanna focus on fatherless gay nikkaz :aicmon:

Last edited:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
6 feet is short :mjpls:u coli women should know better by now...stop entertaining men under 6'1 :ufdup:
hmm... let me take notes
istock_greenpimp-3-boy-taking-notes-outside-c.jpg

Damn I've seen this girl before.

Where have you seen me before? :lupe: