So Atlanta is voting today on whether Fani Willis will remain in office. Does the Coli think she'll be relected?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If I was in Atlanta, I would not vote for her. She has already proven her word means nothing, when she did the exact thing she said she would not do in her previous campaign for office.
So he worked in her office? Because that's EXACTLY what she said. No relationships in office. Meaning, people who worked together on a daily basis.

So I'm sure you have proof that Wade worked daily at her location right?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
So he worked in her office? Because that's EXACTLY what she said. No relationships in office. Meaning, people who worked together on a daily basis.

So I'm sure you have proof that Wade worked daily at her location right?
I made clear what I would do if I was in Atlanta. I don't care about trying to sift through the grains to find a reason to discount her original promise like you.

So no, I would not vote for her because in my opinion her word means nothing to her. If you have a problem with that, well that is unfortunate for you.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Had the ol boy working for her and everything. They sitting around late night reading documents and the titties prolly just fell out at some point
This a politician I can get behind

qoMShDk.png

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not from the city :camby:

Anyway Fani seems solid no reason for her not be incumbent

I don't think Fani from Atlanta either lol:lolbron:

Most people aren’t from Atlanta it’s a transient city full of folks from up north, the west coast, and Africa.