Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Daps
I don't agree with fukkin too many nikkas and shyt but what's even worse is a grown man (presumably OP) using the search feature and his free and spare time to compile and discuss the sex habits of a teen girl.

ain't this what you look like son?

34ike3n.jpg

you need to spend your free time compiling as much Rogain as you can. your hairline is touching the back of your neck. Maybe we should discuss how you looking like the black Geico caveman in this picture

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You are in/loving ATL :scusthov:Never! What color shadow are you wearing tonight?

I am engaged to a fun/beautiful white guy with a big appendage who treats me better than life:noah:.

Not single, lonely or a hoe:myman:

:troll:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What does that mean?
I can't be tellin my stories on here if my fellow ATL college women are on here. I've posted pics :lupe:
I've posted in the biggest l's thread :lupe:
What if I try to holla at a girl during my normal drunk walk around campus and she brings up a coli thread :lupe:
The possibilities :wow:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can't be tellin my stories on here if my fellow ATL college women are on here. I've posted pics :lupe:
I've posted in the biggest l's thread :lupe:
What if I try to holla at a girl during my normal drunk walk around campus and she brings up a coli thread :lupe:
The possibilities :wow:
Ohhhh. but you have an advantage.. you know who i am... but i don't know who you are!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
ain't this what you look like son?

34ike3n.jpg

you need to spend your free time compiling as much Rogain as you can. your hairline is touching the back of your neck. Maybe we should discuss how you looking like the black Geico caveman in this picture

That ain't me this is me retard
blank.png
1xms.jpg

Enough about me and my million dollar smile lets talk about you and your 2 cents

You wrote paragraphs and did detective work that would cost a private investigator 40 dollars an hour to unearth, to get the entry and exit details of some 20>year old's vagina. You are a fukk nikka in the traditional sense, meaning that I am almost certain you are a fakkit.