Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@SiickCurllyGurl hey you little brat. are you a john cena fan? I hate john cena. cripple h is trying to bury DBry with his yo yo booking the same way he did the miz. a fake baller can't do it like i do it. let me fly you out to vegas your cheekbones could get sucked on tupac level :laugh:
The fact that i didn't understand any of that... why are my cheekbones being sucked? who's cripple h? ... what can you do?
Did she post an ass pic before? :Lupe:
Yea i did.. but i took if down after like an hour

Daps
Reppin
Mission Bay
The fact that i didn't understand any of that... why are my cheekbones being sucked? who's cripple h? ... what can you do?

Yea i did.. but i took if down after like an hour

Listen brat....its all about C.R.E.A.M :laugh:

Cheekbones
Rule
Everything
Around
Me

get to the airport and look for the man in the white suit and red tie. he'll give you the instructions and the money in the briefcase. I'll be wearing a versace shirt and silk shorts when you touch down in vegas. :laugh:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
lol i knew she didn't fukk with nikkas :dead:

She has a CAC aura

VegetaItsOver9000-02.png

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hello there..

@SiickCurllyGurl Keep us updated about your adventures :steviej:
I probably won't unless y'all peep the ladies thread.

Listen brat....its all about C.R.E.A.M :laugh:

Cheekbones
Rule
Everything
Around
Me

get to the airport and look for the man in the white suit and red tie. he'll give you the instructions and the money in the briefcase. I'll be wearing a versace shirt and silk shorts when you touch down in vegas. :laugh:
:ohhh:....:lupe:
lol i knew she didn't fukk with nikkas :dead:

She has a CAC aura

22884357.jpg