Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
fukk all yall. Tired of yall fakkits attacking my city. Like it aint the Black capital.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
And she's a sexy ass

t802zXq.jpg

J5yJ30I.jpg

:usure:

Justin-Timberlake-Is-Unsure-Reaction-GIf.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did she say she would have both at the same time? I was feeling the guy until that pic of him on the runway, but SCG says she likes them skinny sand 'frail' looking so whatever floats her boat. I'm sure he looks better than what some of the guys who claim they get 'dimes' are really fukking.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where did she say she would have both at the same time? I was feeling the guy until that pic of him on the runway, but SCG says she likes them skinny sand 'frail' looking so whatever floats her boat. I'm sure he looks better than what some of the guys who claim they get 'dimes' are really fukking.

Exactly, i never said i would fukk them both at the same time.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Shes cute.

I dont care how many sexual partners shes had, if I seen her in person i'll treat her the same way you posed to treat a female :smile:

:comeon:

and how are you "posed to treat a female"

The smiley face makes me think you are being insincere and just want to fukk on her

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:comeon:

and how are you "posed to treat a female"

The smiley face makes me think you are being insincere and just want to fukk on her
Just regular shyt, hold the door open for her( I wouldnt give up my seat or no shyt)
If we was alone together, I'll talk about regular shyt, mainly music cuz ima music geek.
And Im pretty sure you're the one who wants to fukk her, thats why you're mad haha

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Just regular shyt, hold the door open for her( I wouldnt give up my seat or no shyt)
If we was alone together, I'll talk about regular shyt, mainly music cuz ima music geek.
And Im pretty sure you're the one who wants to fukk her, thats why you're mad haha

:youngsabo: