Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have yall nikkaz seen the women in Atlanta? Specifically the Black women? :banderas:

She can't compete. Now, them white boys on the other hand, she can have those :heh:
The ones that walk right past you right?
#TeamNofukksGiven

i'm6'0,150lbswithgreeneyespmmeiwannabeonyou

:whoa: i know i know

6'0 isnt tall :sadbron:
6'0 is tall though..

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta is in the top 3, trailing only SF and Seattle, 13% of the population identifies with being gay or bisexual, that doesn't even count all the DL nikkas who don't consider themselves either but fukk dudes :scusthov:

I know for a fact those statistics are not true.

Have you ever been to NYC? The Village? Chelsea? Harlem? LES?:comeon:

#TeamNofukksGiven

I know what you were thinking "got em'" but :shaq2:

I'm the epitome of male slut. These downsouth Black women love the kid's up North ambiance :lawd:

concise

Veteran
Daps

per·cent·age
pron.gif
(p
schwa.gif
r-s
ebreve.gif
n
prime.gif
t
ibreve.gif
j)
n.
a.
A fraction or ratio with 100 understood as the denominator; for example, 0.98 equals a percentage of 98.
b. The result obtained by multiplying a quantity by a percent.
2. A proportion or share in relation to a whole; a part: The hecklers constituted only a small percentage of the audience.
3. An amount, such as an allowance, duty, or commission, that varies in proportion to a larger sum, such as total sales: work for a percentage.
4. Informal Advantage; gain: There is no percentage in work without pay.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know for a fact those statistics are not true. Have you ever been to NYC? The Village? Chelsea? Harlem? LES?:comeon: I know what you were thinking "got em'" but :shaq2: I'm the epitome of male slut. These downsouth Black women love the kid's up North ambiance :lawd:

No those seem to be correct....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
#TeamNofukksGiven
per·cent·age
pron.gif
(p
schwa.gif
r-s
ebreve.gif
n
prime.gif
t
ibreve.gif
j)
n.
a.
A fraction or ratio with 100 understood as the denominator; for example, 0.98 equals a percentage of 98.
b. The result obtained by multiplying a quantity by a percent.
2. A proportion or share in relation to a whole; a part: The hecklers constituted only a small percentage of the audience.
3. An amount, such as an allowance, duty, or commission, that varies in proportion to a larger sum, such as total sales: work for a percentage.
4. Informal Advantage; gain: There is no percentage in work without pay.

You quoted statistics while at the same time acknowledging that the numbers are themselves not an accurate measure.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Oh word, you know for a fact the stats aren't true? Please point me to the accredited Census @Poitier has taken.

HIGHEST LGBT CONCENTRATION BY MAJOR METROPOLITAN CITY
  1. San Francisco, CA: 15.4%
  2. Seattle, WA: 12.9%
  3. Atlanta, GA: 12.8%

http://www.diversitycentral.com/too...ics/diversity_statistics_month_11_06_lgbt.php

Your city is full of homos, accept it and move on.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You quoted statistics while at the same time acknowledging that the numbers are themselves not an accurate measure.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

The American cities with the highest gay populations are New York City with 272,493, Los Angeles with 154,270, Chicago with 114,449, and San Francisco with 94,234, as estimated by the Williams Institute in 2006.[12]However, one is much more likely to encounter gay residents in San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Minneapolis, and Boston as a higher percentage of those cities' residents are gay.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh word, you know for a fact the stats aren't true? Please point me to the accredited Census @Poitier has taken.

HIGHEST LGBT CONCENTRATION BY MAJOR METROPOLITAN CITY
  1. San Francisco, CA: 15.4%
  2. Seattle, WA: 12.9%
  3. Atlanta, GA: 12.8%

http://www.diversitycentral.com/too...ics/diversity_statistics_month_11_06_lgbt.php

Your city is full of homos, accept it and move on.

You just said nikkaz ain't even reporting their true status, so of course they aint accurate. I saw WAYYYYYYY more fakkits in NYC than Atlanta.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....

you'd be perfect for me

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You just said nikkaz ain't even reporting their true status, so of course they aint accurate. I saw WAYYYYYYY more fakkits in NYC than Atlanta.
My dude just stop man...For fukks sake admit that you might be wrong. Niccas are bombarding you with stats and you are talking about what you saw? :what: Stop it man cot damn.