Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't use psychology on me. You posted many pics of your ass in this very thread... some in which that were deleted. If your parents see's these pics, they would be HIGHLY disappointed in you. 19 years old? WTF? No wonder you're so got damn naive. You look like an easy fuuck.... no, you PRESENT yourself like an easy fuuck. I would take advantage of yo naive ass in real life. Fill your head up with bs, then proceed to fill your mouth up with cum, you b!tch. Put on some clothes.
:dead: damn breh

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
so I notice the thread picked back up, I'm putting on my bib and setting out the cutlery, just to see this bipolar fakkit youloveme @Innocent Poster...:mjpls: is back on his bullshyt being the worst troll maybe in the history of the site, derailing a thread when one of our black queens is actualy letting us eat, wtf

@concise @His_Excellence_Reincar @Keith Harrow how many times does he need to get banned before its permanent? I know you3 cant ban outright but atleast remove him from this thread or TLR in general until bk or brook can finish him off

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mods can't ban

We can only ban users from threads. If no one reports , how would we know?

so I notice the thread picked back up, I'm putting on my bib and setting out the cutlery, just to see this bipolar fakkit youloveme @Innocent Poster...:mjpls: is back on his bullshyt being the worst troll maybe in the history of the site, derailing a thread when one of our black queens is actualy letting us eat, wtf

@concise @His_Excellence_Reincar @Keith Harrow how many times does he need to get banned before its permanent? I know you3 cant ban outright but atleast remove him from this thread or TLR in general until bk or brook can finish him off

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
She does have a nice ass, I can't lie about that.

binary how many times you gon change your name to run from your past? :mjpls:

how you gon tell the coli you put 25 pounds on in november but you still looked like this on new years

7bu5Lcv.jpg

rofl @ those dirty ashy ass legs :dead: legs lookin like someone opened a pack of swisher sweets

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Mods can't ban

We can only ban users from threads. If no one reports , how would we know?

I understand the report button is the official shyt ya dig but you mean to tell me y'all don't go around just patrolling threads in the forums you mod on your own without having to be directed there? I mean I'm sure concise does cause he's about that life but I know you been busy recently getting those computers putin (notices top 2 hottest threads on the site are reincar work) and/or getting petitions to get banned/removed from mod lmao but you would think some of this stuff would be obvious without having to be reported

and @charmander this is the last straw. My baby looking fine as fukk in that pick. look at those long smooth legs,mybaby is getting thicker than a snicker :wow:

when she comes back by March thicker than K Michelle remember I hit it first coli :blessed:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I understand the report button is the official shyt ya dig but you mean to tell me y'all don't go around just patrolling threads in the forums you mod on your own without having to be directed there? I mean I'm sure concise does cause he's about that life but I know you been busy recently getting those computers putin (notices top 2 hottest threads on the site are reincar work) and/or getting petitions to get banned/removed from mod lmao but you would think some of this stuff would be obvious without having to be reported

and @charmander this is the last straw. My baby looking fine as fukk in that pick. look at those long smooth legs,mybaby is getting thicker than a snicker :wow:

when she comes back by March thicker than K Michelle remember I hit it first coli :blessed:

:dead: you wild lmao

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Much respect :salute: half these other slores want to act like perfect married holy women, knowing they out here getting passed around like a common cold in midwestern states. You on the other hand straight up admit you're out here and sucking and fukking with no remorse, white boys mexicans everything. I respect your honesty girl. This is what college is for, especially your freshmen year. Getting as much mileage on that p*ssy as possible. Didn't you also let that white boy you were lusting after in your class knock it down in your dorm a few days ago? Now you bout to get that train ran. I wish All coli girls were as honest as you

:laff: at all the coli girls telling her to let them both hit

And she's a sexy ass punk rock black chick. I'd run in raw :leon:

t802zXq.jpg

J5yJ30I.jpg
You're giving her props for engaging in demonic filth?

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

concise

Veteran
Daps

I'd fully support a permaban for that guy. At least **** could drop good posts from time to time and had gifs. This guy has no redeeming qualities at all. Can't even pick a steady troll niche. Just throws shyt against the wall and waits to see what sticks.