Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ab5OLmr_460s_v1.jpg

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
binary how many times you gon change your name to run from your past? :mjpls:

how you gon tell the coli you put 25 pounds on in november but you still looked like this on new years

7bu5Lcv.jpg

rofl @ those dirty ashy ass legs :dead: legs lookin like someone opened a pack of swisher sweets

:russ: I'm in tears breh, and that's Binary alias :dahell: no wonder these parts of the forum have a stench

Daps
Reppin
LWO
While I don't agree with what he's saying, he has your picture as his avi to mock you. The guys here do that.

You females on here never confront each other. It's more so of protecting each other and only going after the guys.

Edit: Of course your not going to agree with her. Remember when you used to post your t*ts all over the board?

Remember?

Hoes taking up for hoes. No offense.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
You females on here never confront each other. It's more so of protecting each other and only going after the guys.

Edit: Of course your not going to agree with her. Remember when you used to post your t*ts all over the board?

Remember?

Hoes taking up for hoes. No offense.

I remember posting pics of my face, never posted a picture of my t*ts.

I remember your frail ass stalking me though, remember?

Even in my pms on Saturday, remember?

Still wanna borrow your capris though

Daps
Reppin
LWO
I remember posting pics of my face, never posted a picture of my t*ts.

I remember your frail ass stalking me though, remember?

Even in my pms on Saturday, remember?

Still wanna borrow your capris though

Yeah, you posted pics of your face ALONG with your t*ts. Play dumb, and i'll drop pics.

You females love claiming ya'll got stalkers just be boost ya'll egos. Yeah i was in your PM's... clowning around. Just because yo dry lip ass don't get attention IRL, doesn't mean you gotta let the attention you get here swell your head up. Carry it down a few notches.

Sure, but i have to find them first. Been a long time since i wore them :smile:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Yeah, you posted pics of your face ALONG with your t*ts. Play dumb, and i'll drop pics.

You females love claiming ya'll got stalkers just be boost ya'll egos. Yeah i was in your PM's... clowning around. Just because yo dry lip ass don't get attention IRL, doesn't mean you gotta let the attention you get here swell your head up. Carry it down a few notches.

Sure, but i have to find them first. Been a long time since i wore them :smile:

I wore normal shirts, can't help it that I'm voluptuous. Still not a picture of my t*ts. What do you suggest, me wear a turtleneck?

Lmao. nikka please, nobody was worried about your bird chested ass.

If I was looking for attention I wouldn't be excited to get it from a dyke with bow wow braids, sis.

Now do me a favor and hop off my dikk, thanks.

Hope they're still white, and the cuffs are still perfect like in your picture. :smile:

Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wore normal shirts, can't help it that I'm voluptuous. Still not a picture of my t*ts. What do you suggest, me wear a turtleneck?

Lmao. nikka please, nobody was worried about your bird chested ass.

If I was looking for attention I wouldn't be excited to get it from a dyke with bow wow braids, sis.

Now do me a favor and hop off my dikk, thanks.

Hope they're still white, and the cuffs are still perfect like in your picture. :smile:

:wow: Wow, you hit a nerve with that quote. SH!T! Can't lie, it touched me a little. I'ma try my best to respond to that etherious quote.

In every last one of your pics, you wore tank tops to reveal your sweaty t*ts. You made sure your t*ts were standing out. You attention whores think ya'll slick. FaceBook status be looking like: "Can't fix my sink.. HELP!", And then post a thirst trap pic that ain't got nothing to with with the status:

thKKEzt.png
<<<------Yeah, that's you, b!tch. Remember?

I don't have a bird chest. I workout and play soccer. I'm ripped.

Just because i'm adorable and extremely handsome, doesn't mean i look like a dyke. My hair still longer than yours... and i ain't gotta wear a weave for "protection" :umad::laff:

You black females wanna be men soooo bad. Ya'll wanna have a d!ck and p*ssy? Where they do that at?

I hope they're still white and the cuffs are still perfect like in my picture. :whoa: Wouldn't wanna give you anything dirty :smile: