Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Daps
Reppin
LWO
What did I that made you feel as if i needed validation?
You said I didn't have a fat ass and I said I did. what. was. the. issue.

You have your ass posted all across this board for COMPLETE strangers just to prove an attention whoring point... you think that's classy? That's the issue, friend. Like i said, you're young. This sh!t is not cute. How would your father feel to know his daughter needs approval from complete strangers on the internet? He'll be disappointed in you. I can imagine the type of pics you post on your Instagram :snoop:

And your ass better be clean to be flaunting it like that. I bet if you were to wipe your ass with a tissue right now, that tissue would be brown. I bet if you were to spread your ass right now, it would smell like cheese. Stop being being the typical black woman that always takes pic with her back turned showing her ass. It's even worse you have a weave on. Be righteous woman, not some attention whore who guys uses to fuuck and dump.

You on the path to being a single mother, in her 30's, wondering why all "N!ggas ain't sh!t", singing the typical bitter black woman anthem "I'ma strong black woman", "I don't need no man, i can do bad all by myself", "I'm independent". Then you gone look back at this sh!t and wonder why....

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Oh woah I show my ass twice and all of a sudden i'm a war path to destruction.
Please tell me more about being a typical black women since you know so much about it.
It's okay that you like to think i'm nasty, dirty whoring around or whatever. I can't stop you from thinking what you want to think.
But never insult me like this again.
You don't fukking know me or what goes on when i'm not posting.
and if you take this shyt that seriously i feel bad for you.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
She probably does judging from those pics. I think it's highly unlikely that one of the few females on this site ass can compare.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You have your ass posted all across this board for COMPLETE strangers just to prove an attention whoring point... you think that's classy? That's the issue, friend. Like i said, you're young. This sh!t is not cute. How would your father feel to know his daughter needs approval from complete strangers on the internet? He'll be disappointed in you. I can imagine the type of pics you post on your Instagram :snoop:

And your ass better be clean to be flaunting it like that. I bet if you were to wipe your ass with a tissue right now, that tissue would be brown. I bet if you were to spread your ass right now, it would smell like cheese. Stop being being the typical black woman that always takes pic with her back turned showing her ass. It's even worse you have a weave on. Be righteous woman, not some attention whore who guys uses to fuuck and dump.

You on the path to being a single mother, in her 30's, wondering why all "N!ggas ain't sh!t", singing the typical bitter black woman anthem "I'ma strong black woman", "I don't need no man, i can do bad all by myself", "I'm independent". Then you gone look back at this sh!t and wonder why....
What was the point of commenting in this thread at all? I mean, if ass pictures offend you so much then why did you even bother coming into a thread about ass pictures?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

:camby:I swear you're a troll on the level of MikeBrownsJob stfu.

Daps
Reppin
LWO
:camby:I swear you're a troll on the level of MikeBrownsJob stfu.

It's sad how you're attacking me, instead of agreeing with me. Did anything i say in that quote look like i was trolling to you?????? Stop calling posters trolls because you can't dispute facts. You females love taking up for each other. Sad.