Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You have your ass posted all across this board for COMPLETE strangers just to prove an attention whoring point... you think that's classy? That's the issue, friend. Like i said, you're young. This sh!t is not cute. How would your father feel to know his daughter needs approval from complete strangers on the internet? He'll be disappointed in you. I can imagine the type of pics you post on your Instagram :snoop:

And your ass better be clean to be flaunting it like that. I bet if you were to wipe your ass with a tissue right now, that tissue would be brown. I bet if you were to spread your ass right now, it would smell like cheese. Stop being being the typical black woman that always takes pic with her back turned showing her ass. It's even worse you have a weave on. Be righteous woman, not some attention whore who guys uses to fuuck and dump.

You on the path to being a single mother, in her 30's, wondering why all "N!ggas ain't sh!t", singing the typical bitter black woman anthem "I'ma strong black woman", "I don't need no man, i can do bad all by myself", "I'm independent". Then you gone look back at this sh!t and wonder why....

Man shut the fukk up. All you do is harass women and get banned for being a loser.

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Oh woah I show my ass twice and all of a sudden i'm a war path to destruction.
Please tell me more about being a typical black women since you know so much about it.
It's okay that you like to think i'm nasty, dirty whoring around or whatever. I can't stop you from thinking what you want to think.
But never insult me like this again.
You don't fukking know me or what goes on when i'm not posting.
and if you take this shyt that seriously i feel bad for you.

You can't use psychology on me. You posted many pics of your ass in this very thread... some in which that were deleted. If your parents see's these pics, they would be HIGHLY disappointed in you. 19 years old? WTF? No wonder you're so got damn naive. You look like an easy fuuck.... no, you PRESENT yourself like an easy fuuck. I would take advantage of yo naive ass in real life. Fill your head up with bs, then proceed to fill your mouth up with cum, you b!tch. Put on some clothes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have your ass posted all across this board for COMPLETE strangers just to prove an attention whoring point... you think that's classy? That's the issue, friend. Like i said, you're young. This sh!t is not cute. How would your father feel to know his daughter needs approval from complete strangers on the internet? He'll be disappointed in you. I can imagine the type of pics you post on your Instagram :snoop:

And your ass better be clean to be flaunting it like that. I bet if you were to wipe your ass with a tissue right now, that tissue would be brown. I bet if you were to spread your ass right now, it would smell like cheese. Stop being being the typical black woman that always takes pic with her back turned showing her ass. It's even worse you have a weave on. Be righteous woman, not some attention whore who guys uses to fuuck and dump.

You on the path to being a single mother, in her 30's, wondering why all "N!ggas ain't sh!t", singing the typical bitter black woman anthem "I'ma strong black woman", "I don't need no man, i can do bad all by myself", "I'm independent". Then you gone look back at this sh!t and wonder why....
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't use psychology on me. You posted many pics of your ass in this very thread... some in which that were deleted. If your parents see's these pics, they would be HIGHLY disappointed in you. 19 years old? WTF? No wonder you're so got damn naive. You look like an easy fuuck.... no, you PRESENT yourself like an easy fuuck. I would take advantage of yo naive ass in real life. Fill your head up with bs, then proceed to fill your mouth up with cum, you b!tch. Put on some clothes.
tumblr_lhtf60kZVZ1qel8olo1_500.png

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We've yet to see yoursote="DarlingNikki, post: 7042366, member: 7309"]Lmao.[/quote]
Wev

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dudes hurt because in his fantasy land I still wouldn't let him fukk.
:yeshrug:

Low sperm count type dude.

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dudes hurt because in his fantasy land I still wouldn't let him fukk.
:yeshrug:

Low sperm count type dude.

And that's the sad part. You hold yourself to such low standards. If that's all you black women have to offer, no wonder why black women are the least married. It's sad how you don't see yourself as a future baby mother. I don't want your young black ass. And if i did, it would be easy to fuuck you. Look how easy it was for you to post pics of your ass TO COMPLETE STRANGERS!!! You don't have anything that will keep me interested after the 10 minutes i'm done fuucking you. Just like i said, typical young, overly-sexualized black woman you are.

:umad:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Were there nudes in this thread or not, I can't look through all these pages :lupe: