Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
binary how many times you gon change your name to run from your past? :mjpls:

how you gon tell the coli you put 25 pounds on in november but you still looked like this on new years

7bu5Lcv.jpg

rofl @ those dirty ashy ass legs :dead: legs lookin like someone opened a pack of swisher sweets
shyt almost had a nikka choke on his food:russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lets be clear that i don't engage in demonic filth like that.
I hope not because ultimately, its a waste of time and youth. Yea, lets all wait till our 30's when we're all used up and present ourselves to the one we'll stay with forever like, im all yours, arent you lucky?

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
LWO
so I notice the thread picked back up, I'm putting on my bib and setting out the cutlery, just to see this bipolar fakkit youloveme @Innocent Poster...:mjpls: is back on his bullshyt being the worst troll maybe in the history of the site, derailing a thread when one of our black queens is actualy letting us eat, wtf

@concise @His_Excellence_Reincar @Keith Harrow how many times does he need to get banned before its permanent? I know you3 cant ban outright but atleast remove him from this thread or TLR in general until bk or brook can finish him off

This is what Queens do? Show their ass to complete strangers?

Go get you some ass in real life, you virgin. Getting mad cause you can't see some forum booty. You n!ggas lame. "Letting us eat"..... Got damn you n!ggas corny. Go get your d!ck wet, homie.

Ban me? I'm that much of a problem to you? You realize this is the internet... right? If a fuucking font can get yo mentally weak ass upset, i wonder what a person can do to you in real life.

Ya'll n!ggas need to take this site/the internet for fuuckery purposes ONLY. Stop treating this sh!t like it's important. Cause it's not. You made yourself look like a real goof ball complaining on a fuucking internet site.

:umad:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
lol at the fact that the "anti-simp brigade" being in here more than anyone else....as usual. Dudes know the only reason the keep this thread alive is the glimmer of hope for more ass pics. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
LWO
for my brehs askin where da pics at

aE3YFGe.jpg

2jdziw.png

29nie1e.png
25kre6a.jpg

@SiickCurllyGurl, Does this make you feel good to know you're being thrown around here like a sexual object? This actually puts a smile on your face at night? You're 19 years old taking pics of your ass to 30 + year old n!ggas. These dudes only taking up for you cause they get no p*ssy in real life, and this sh!t excites them. Just remember, this sh!t can come back to haunt you in the future.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@SiickCurllyGurl, Does this make you feel good to know you're being thrown around here like a sexual object? This actually puts a smile on your face at night? You're 19 years old taking pics of your ass to 30 + year old n!ggas. These dudes only taking up for you cause they get no p*ssy in real life, and this sh!t excites them. Just remember, this sh!t can come back to haunt you in the future.

Your point is invalid because my ass is in your Avi.
Practice what you preach, friend.