Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....

we the men here on the coli dont like hoes, if you aint exclusive......we off that

we only fuk with virgins

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Something tells me OP isn't really praising her exploits.

I've never quite understood that. I've had a few girls show me pictures of dudes they were into and they were all frail like you say. Looking like they could get knocked over by a strong wind.

I had a thing for really skinny girls once, not sure if that's the same. There was this one girl in high school, her name was Danica or something, she was so skinny and I loved it.

Her pants didn't even fit her, it was ridiculous :ohlawd:

She didn't have ass or titties but she was sexy doe. Especially the way she carried herself. Never did her classwork, just came and was on her phone the whole time. A girl after my own heart :to:

I just really like the idea of Tall skinny guys and thick/fit girls fukking...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I just really like the idea of Tall skinny guys and thick/fit girls fukking...

No judgement here, just trying to wrap my brain round it. That did remind me of quite a few amateur videos I've seen around the internet though.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
I mean lets keep it real. I know chicks on the coli like to say they all have natural hair and 3 or less sex partners (all who they dated for months before hand) and only date dark chocolate brothers who look like they suntan on the plantation all day.....but most of these statements are lies that are made for daps

The average coli women wants a frail, pale, white boy who walks the runway in bowling shoes. I wish more girls here had the heart to say it. She said her p*ssy was dripping uncontrollably the first time she took a seat next this man, and I can see why. Smart black women are off black men in 2013, especially in the DL capital of the world ATL, I applaud her decisions

:dead: