Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Much respect :salute: half these other slores want to act like perfect married holy women, knowing they out here getting passed around like a common cold in midwestern states. You on the other hand straight up admit you're out here and sucking and fukking with no remorse, white boys mexicans everything. I respect your honesty girl. This is what college is for, especially your freshmen year. Getting as much mileage on that p*ssy as possible. Didn't you also let that white boy you were lusting after in your class knock it down in your dorm a few days ago? Now you bout to get that train ran. I wish All coli girls were as honest as you

:laff: at all the coli girls telling her to let them both hit

And she's a sexy ass punk rock black chick. I'd run in raw :leon:

t802zXq.jpg

J5yJ30I.jpg
:mjpls: what her body look like

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....
:skip:You will always be the fukkee, sweetheart, you are the recipient.

Daps

No need to lie to kick it babygirl. You big enough here now to blaze your own trail. There's no such thing as "being unable to find a black man" especially when you live in the batty brother capital of the world :comeon: You can walk down the street and have your pick of black men in Hotlanta

You just aren't into black men. Thats why you have that young European Gawd and A Young Ese eating off your plate now. Don't be afraid to tell it how it is. You dont fukk with black men, be proud of that. Your T-Cell's will thank you for that in a few years being in ATL. You can be the first black coli woman to be on her :mjpls: shyt and proud of it. You have the power to change the game

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Something tells me OP isn't really praising her exploits.

I've never quite understood that. I've had a few girls show me pictures of dudes they were into and they were all frail like you say. Looking like they could get knocked over by a strong wind.

I had a thing for really skinny girls once, not sure if that's the same. There was this one girl in high school, her name was Danica or something, she was so skinny and I loved it.

Her pants didn't even fit her, it was ridiculous :ohlawd:

She didn't have ass or titties but she was sexy doe. Especially the way she carried herself. Never did her classwork, just came and was on her phone the whole time. A girl after my own heart :to:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No need to lie to kick it babygirl. You big enough here now to blaze your own trail. There's no such thing as "being unable to find a black man" especially when you live in the batty brother capital of the world :comeon: You can walk down the street and have your pick of black men in Hotlanta

You just aren't into black men. Thats why you have that young European Gawd and A Young Ese eating off your plate now. Don't be afraid to tell it how it is. You dont fukk with black men, be proud of that. Your T-Cell's will thank you for that in a few years being in ATL. You can be the first black coli woman to be on her :mjpls: shyt and proud of it. You have the power to change the game

:yeshrug: