Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:...Somebody get this fool ..
DT30tDv.png
what?!? :shaq: your skin :noah:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you wudnt drop that ass pic for us before but you out here posting these semi nude pics like its nothing miss :aicmon: ... i aint hating tho, keep dropping them pics :ohlawd:

My ass pics have been floating around for like a week.. you can't read/see?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This bytch got some self esteem issues... she posting nearly naked pics as a teen girl in college to get approval from a bunch of dirty ass thirsty nikkas on the internet... talmbout oh I can't find a black man when she lives in ATL... she probably smells bad or something lets keep it real brehs. bytch said she fukkin wit like 3 white boys right now lets be real that's fukking disgusting :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
This bytch got some self esteem issues... she posting nearly naked pics as a teen girl in college to get approval from a bunch of dirty ass thirsty nikkas on the internet... talmbout oh I can't find a black man when she lives in ATL... she probably smells bad or something lets keep it real brehs. bytch said she fukkin wit like 3 white boys right now lets be real that's fukking disgusting :dead:

shut up, she's a provocative spunky free spirit trying to spread her wings and fly over you haters like yeeeeeoooooom whooooooosh prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
shut up, she's a provocative spunky free spirit trying to spread her wings and fly over you haters like yeeeeeoooooom whooooooosh prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:laff: u see how tight her lip ring was on her gigantic bottom ape lip... bytch look like if she make a pouty face the ring gonna fly off like a projectile into a nikka face :

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff: u see how tight her lip ring was on her gigantic bottom ape lip... bytch look like if she make a pouty face the ring gonna fly off like a projectile into a nikka face :

anyone that causes her to make a pouty face deserves 100 lashes

she's the most wondrous creation allah has put on this earth since the winged horse muhammad flew into heaven with