Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
o lord, here we go again :snoop:

@innocentdevil grab the biscuits

2e3sljk.jpg

We on a Code Green. Full Froggy Lockdown
Wft, that mean? I can post a proof pic, but I ain't showing all my face. Just a sign of my name, date, time.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm sorry where did i state i was fukking 3 white boys, I said 1 was fine and the other 2 are kept on hand when needed... and the last time ONE of them was needed was.. August so bye:camby:, Direct quotes only please. I'm sorry you must have been sniffing your own cess pool ball juice when saying I smell bad. FOH we all can't be satisfying to the olfactory receptors dude.

/quote]

You're fukkin 3 cacs and u got the nerve to talk about ball juice. bytch I don't know what a factory receptor is but you on the internet showing your body to grown ass men witcha baboon ass lips find you a nice Mandrill and settle down before you get them bumps under them joints :gag:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You're fukkin 3 cacs and u got the nerve to talk about ball juice. bytch I don't know what a factory receptor is but you on the internet showing your body to grown ass men witcha baboon ass lips find you a nice Mandrill and settle down before you get them bumps under them joints :gag:
Didn't i ask for a direct quote? the fukk are bumps under joints? Can someone translate?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Didn't i ask for a direct quote? the fukk are bumps under joints? Can someone translate?

Damn this bytch not only taking semen on the face from CAC's she pretending not to understand slang, posting on a negro internet forum :dead:

I bet you the type of bytch to tell your white friends "I don't talk ... ghetto...hehehe" I bet all you do is talk about how blacks wont accept you because you're not ignorant.

You are a dumb black ugly slut

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn this bytch not only taking semen on the face from CAC's she pretending not to understand slang, posting on a negro internet forum :dead:

I bet you the type of bytch to tell your white friends "I don't talk ... ghetto...hehehe" I bet all you do is talk about how blacks wont accept you because you're not ignorant.

You are a dumb black ugly slut
That cool. Do you feel better now? Are you done yet? Please take your shyt somewhere i'm not.