Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
That's a given in every city, though. Atlanta ain't even that bad compared to other ...
lol You can tell when a nikka has never left the state they were raised in...
Bruh you most likely a lame and bummy. You ever dealt with a girl from NYC or LA? Nah, yall nikkaz is spoiled down here but most of yall lame azz broke boyz who always complaining about somebody "flexxin" :heh: That or yall takin it in the azz :ahh:
I'm from here. I had a full ride to school in NYC and got the fukk out. Trust me, all that shyt you complaining about ain't shyt, lil nikka. Dudes in other cities got WAY more too put up with. If you in the South complaining about anything except cultural intolerance, you most likely a loser.[/quote]
Nah, I'm just trying to give you perspective.
Nicca that was the lead up for your whole argument you fake ass wannabe elitist bourgeois ass nicca. I stated what damn near everyone from or damn near every transplant basically thinks and you threw a jab without a quote on some fake trump card sh1t . If that isn't lame I don't know what is, it screams cornball down to the cob. Nicca you still a country ass nicca just like me ole " I been somewhere you ain't been" ass nicca. My HOPE got me an education just as good as yours for the record though.

Dat ATL HIV rate doe :whoa:
Blame weirdos like Poitier...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
UVscvwV.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you mad insecure. You infatuated with that gay shyt, huh? You seem to have issues, do you need some one to talk to, get down to the crux of the issue? Projection of latent feelings can be a destructive force if you don't deal with them.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Bruh, you mad insecure. You infatuated with that gay shyt, huh? You seem to have issues, do you need some one to talk to, get down to the crux of the issue? Projection of latent feelings can be a destructive force if you don't deal with them.
Bruh you most likely a lame and bummy. You ever dealt with a girl from NYC or LA? Nah, yall nikkaz is spoiled down here but most of yall lame azz broke boyz who always complaining about somebody "flexxin" :heh: That or yall takin it in the azz :ahh:
:usure:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Notice I said "most." You mentally included yourself in that category :lolbron:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know those type of no socks/converse broads. Riding around campus on a bicycle with a "distressed" messenger bag draped across her back, on top of a baggy military fatigue jacket with the sleeves rolled up, snacking on "advanced snacks" like trader joes seaweed crisps, and telling people she only drinks tea.

LMFAO

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean this ass pic?

UVscvwV.png

That's property of the coli now, someone tell this girl :heh:
She using a fat girl angle with this pic.

I seen fat girls use creative ass angles to take pics of their ass or titties, but when you see a regular pic of them you would swear it was a whole nother person.

Tell her to take a pic standing to the side...she don't even have to show ass, I bet you her gut poke out as much as her ass do...:yeshrug:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She using a fat girl angle with this pic.

I seen fat girls use creative ass angles to take pics of their ass or titties, but when you see a regular pic of them you would swear it was a whole nother person.

Tell her to take a pic standing to the side...she don't even have to show ass, I bet you her gut poke out as much as her ass do...:yeshrug:

:dahell:...Somebody get this fool ..
DT30tDv.png