Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
:dahell:...Somebody get this fool ..
DT30tDv.png
why is you doing this @SiickCurllyGurl :noah:

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
why do you care how "physical attractive" I am? Are you trying to take me out on a date fakkit? :camby:

Lol I'm not a fakkit. I'm a girl. I don't care how physical attractive you are, I'm just hypothesizing you must be a physically unattractive to want to have the ass of a buttha face on your face. But hey this is the net.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Lol I'm not a fakkit. I'm a girl. I don't care how physical attractive you are, I'm just hypothesizing you must be a physically unattractive to want to have the ass of a buttha face on your face. But hey this is the net.

so basically you're a hating ass trick who's jelly of another girl getting some attention so you came in here to throw salt :ohhh:

Send me some pics and if you're not built like squidward I can get you some coli attention too if thats what you crave

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

:wow: Your font reminds me of Bella...

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
so basically you're a hating ass trick who's jelly of another girl getting some attention so you came in here to throw salt :ohhh:

Send me some pics and if you're not built like squidward I can get you some coli attention too if thats what you crave

Lmao, call me what you want. I'm not jelly just stating my opinion. But maybe I will post a proof pic :ehh:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This bytch got some self esteem issues... she posting nearly naked pics as a teen girl in college to get approval from a bunch of dirty ass thirsty nikkas on the internet... talmbout oh I can't find a black man when she lives in ATL... she probably smells bad or something lets keep it real brehs. bytch said she fukkin wit like 3 white boys right now lets be real that's fukking disgusting :dead:

I'm sorry where did i state i was fukking 3 white boys, I said 1 was fine and the other 2 are kept on hand when needed... and the last time ONE of them was needed was.. August so bye:camby:, Direct quotes only please. I'm sorry you must have been sniffing your own cess pool ball juice when saying I smell bad. FOH we all can't be satisfying to the olfactory receptors dude.

what you know about cordele tho
rZXHgM

The fukk is that?
:laff: u see how tight her lip ring was on her gigantic bottom ape lip... bytch look like if she make a pouty face the ring gonna fly off like a projectile into a nikka face :

It wasn't even real though.. why are you mad?
why is you doing this @SiickCurllyGurl :noah:
Because it's funny.

I'm waiting also.

Why you mad though? I'm going to assume the worst until i see proof.