Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
How is it over there dating in Atlanta? :lupe:

Is there fine single black females (with non-mental issues) everywhere you walk? :lupe:
Fine chicks everywhere but sh1t is so superficial and everybody flexed up. On top of that, Atlanta is a very small city and most of these b1tches bouncing around to different crews so everybody knows each other business. That's why I scooped my chick from Gwinnett and I stay away from any chick that lives anywhere near Buckhead because those hoes have no shame. The chicks that stay on Cheshire Bridge Rd excite me though and are so fukkin fine it's hard to get past their BS.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Fine chicks everywhere but sh1t is so superficial and everybody flexed up. On top of that, Atlanta is a very small city and most of these b1tches bouncing around to different crews so everybody knows each other business. That's why I scooped my chick from Gwinnett and I stay away from any chick that lives anywhere near Buckhead because those hoes have no shame. The chicks that stay on Cheshire Bridge Rd excite me though and are so fukkin fine it's hard to get past their BS.

That's a given in every city, though. Atlanta ain't even that bad compared to other big cities...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You ain't never lie. I'm about to get me an out of town bytch cause these Atl hoes is gassed as hell.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
lol You can tell when a nikka has never left the state they were raised in...

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Only a light weight peon type nicca that ain't really pullin nothin in Atlanta wouldn't agree, sh1t is comical.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna make a thread about this girl's booty and not have a pic of said booty smh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Only a light weight peon type nicca that ain't really pullin nothin in Atlanta wouldn't agree, sh1t is comical.

Bruh you most likely a lame and bummy. You ever dealt with a girl from NYC or LA? Nah, yall nikkaz is spoiled down here but most of yall lame azz broke boyz who always complaining about somebody "flexxin" :heh: That or yall takin it in the azz :ahh:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Bruh you most likely a lame and bummy. You ever dealt with a girl from NYC or LA? Nah, yall nikkaz is spoiled down here but most of yall lame azz broke boyz who always complaining about somebody "flexxin" :heh: That or yall takin it in the azz :ahh:
None of that broke or gay talk concerns me but why would you move to a city that's so gay though? I was born here.... What's you're excuse you DL ass nicca?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
None of that broke talk concerns me, why would you move to a city that's so gay though? I was born here.... What's you're excuse you DL ass nicca?

I'm from here. I had a full ride to school in NYC and got the fukk out. Trust me, all that shyt you complaining about ain't shyt, lil nikka. Dudes in other cities got WAY more too put up with. If you in the South complaining about anything except cultural intolerance, you most likely a loser.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I'm from here. I had a full ride to school in NYC and got the fukk out. Trust me, all that shyt you complaining about ain't shyt, lil nikka. Dudes in other cities got WAY more too put up with. If you in the South complaining about anything except cultural intolerance, you most likely a loser.
I get it now... You trying to speak down on me just because you went to college out of state? Anyone from here can relate to everything I said but you're trying to big dog me right now and you wanted to let it be known that you have been to the "big apple" so I will let you have it. A nicca from the area talkin about "y'all niccas gay" is cause for concern though.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I get it now... You trying to speak down on me just because you went to college out of state? Anyone from here can relate to everything I said but you're trying to big dog me right now and you wanted to let it be known that you have been to the "big apple" so I will let you have it. A nicca from the area talkin about "y'all niccas gay" is cause for concern though.

Nah, I'm just trying to give you perspective.