Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
:why::why::why:Why do y'all think i'm obsessed with white men? it's funny though because this is how my hair looks 24/7... it doesnt "kink back up" ...Why are you dissecting every move i make? You're that upset? :camby:
If you wanna make some money hit my pm and we can get that tuition paid. My homie has a lil niche market for you and once I get my cut, you will be well on your way. You happen to attend my alma mater and although tainted, you deserve a lil respect from me because you are a black woman. I just wanna see you win, dead ass.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Most of them that go that route usually have image issues that they think fukking a white will solve. Notice this broad can't even take a picture looking directly into the camera without contorting her lips and/or making some quack ass face while rocking some lame ass hipster glasses? How about the piercing on her face she subconsciously only put there to take attention from what she thinks is a hideous face? Maybe it's the hair she clearly just took out of braids and quickly had a photo shoot before it kinked back up into its natural state but she's somehow some proud natural hair diva?

She clearly only sees herself as a piece of ass that admits to being a g freak and has a skimpy pic with her buttocks exposed ( nice lil cutlets back there though) on a message board for all eyes to see. Black men on here are championing a broad that has no eye for them but will gladly accept their e advances so she can walk around acting like she's offended if a brotha even says hi to her because she thinks he wants her.

She looks like she wears dirty low top converse without socks, leaving her feet to smell like the men she adores (BBQ Fritos with an old slice of balogna).
pop-usher-amused435_20120419_1518263522.png

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If you wanna make some money hit my pm and we can get that tuition paid. My homie has a lil niche market for you and once I get my cut, you will be well on your way. You happen to attend my alma mater and although tainted, you deserve a lil respect from me because you are a black woman. I just wanna see you win, dead ass.
How are you going to basically shyt on me with multiple paragraphs ...and then follow up with a money making opportunity? What kind of business strategy is that? I feel like you're going to have my ass in the streets.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
How are you going to basically shyt on me with multiple paragraphs ...and then follow up with a money making opportunity? What kind of business strategy is that? I feel like you're going to have my ass in the streets.
I didn't sh1t on you, I made you aware. It's nothing illegal involved and you definitely won't be out in the streets. We can discuss further privately, the money involved is really nice. I'm not a troll and I introduced a young lady years ago back on SOHH from Atlanta and she is doing extremely well. I could go on and on but this is real, if you are interested.

Daps
I live in Smyrna. I need to talk to you about self value. Not to go all :lupe: fiasco on you but I love my black goddesses and want them to prosper.:stop:

(Don't ether me coli nikkas back off :whoa:)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ayyy you can't group everyone as one big monolith. I only like women so how the hell I know.

Growing up, most of the fakkits in school seemed to have no father presences or tons of female influence or were the youngest of their brothers. I really think because there are SO many single Black females with kids and no father figures around, you get this gay cesspool.

If all these nikkas from other regions came into Atlanta to feast :eat:

instead of shooting yourselves in Chicago, being broke in NY and LA

We could build the NEW Black empire but naw yall wanna focus on fatherless gay nikkaz :aicmon:

How is it over there dating in Atlanta? :lupe:

Is there fine single black females (with non-mental issues) everywhere you walk? :lupe: